You're Mine (Lucas)

A/N: 65k reads (01/03/18)       66K Reads (02/03/18)   thank you so much!

Song: Mine by Bazzi

Your POV:

I walked out of Lucas' bedroom, dressed in my outfit. I was smiling, and when I walked into the living room, Lucas swallowed hard. He shook his head, and a frown appeared on my face.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking down at my outfit, confused. He tried to keep his eyes on mine, he walked over to me, shaking his head.

"You're not wearing that," He said, keeping his eyes on mine, I looked down, still frowning.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked, clearly upset.

"You are going to cause a lot of attention, and we do NOT need that." He said, struggling hard. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Don't get me wrong, you look beautiful... and, sexy as hell, but... I can't have other guys looking at you like I want to right now," His voice was shaking. I glared at him, still upset. He gulped, finally looking over my outfit.

"Please?" He asked, I sighed, turning around, walking to the bedroom frustrated.

***

We danced in the club, strobe lights flashed, and sweaty bodies danced around me. Lucas was at the bar, ordering drinks for us. While he was waiting, he would check me out, and he knew I noticed. I was dancing with Alissa and Tessa, they were both wearing beautiful outfits and they were dancing exoticly. They bumped and grinded on their boyfriends, and I just jumped and popped to the music.

Two hands were placed on my hips and I was pulled against a body. I turned my head halfway around to find a guy who you would classify as tall, dark, and handsome. The music caused my body to dance to the beat, and I was dancing against this guy, and his lips were on my neck. He was biting roughly and it started to hurt, massively. I tried to get out of his grip, struggling. I tried to pry off his hands, but he would just sam be closer to his groin. I searched for my friends, but they were at the bar, with their dates, and Lucas was looking around searching for me.

The man was dragging me out of the crowd, and towards the exit of the building. The door opened, leading to the heat and moonlight. I cried out for Lucas before the door closed in front of me. The man turned me towards him, slamming me against the brick wall, his hand running up my leg. I tried crying out, but my screams were muffled by the hand over my mouth.

The doors of the club shot open, I was able to see dark hair out of the corner of my eye, and I instantly knew it was Lucas.

"Hey, prick!! Get your hands of my girlfriend," Lucas yelled the words before grabbing the back of the guys shirt, and hurtling him towards the cement.

"She enjoyed it, so shut the fuck up," The man on the ground stood up, scratches were on his arm. Lucas turned away from me, looking at the man.

"Stay." Lucas paused, punching the man in the jaw with full force. "The hell," he said another few words before kicking the man in the gut while he laid helpless on the ground. "Away from her," He kicked the man again, and I decided to act. I grabbed Lucas' hand, pulling him away from the unconscious man. He was out cold, and Lucas tried to run after him.

"Lucas, babe, come with me," I held his hand and I led him around the corner, and into a secluded alley. I stood in front of him, directing his face towards mine.

"It's okay, I'm safe now," I whispered and Lucas was very close to my body, he was pinning me against a wall. His scent was dwelling in my presence.

"You're mine," He growled, placing his lips on mine delicately. He kissed softly, and then it started to get heated. His hands on my waist, and my hands tangled in his hair, tugging often. He would moan every time my fingers pulled on his locks. He pressed his body closer to mine, he grabbed my legs, picking my up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him towards me.

He groaned, and I moaned in response. He bit down on my lip, gaining access to slip his tongue in. He explored my mouth and our tongues battled each other. He removed his mouth from mine, placing his lips on my sweet spot. He sucked hard, making a moan escape my lips. He then nibbled at the skin, causing a sigh emerge from my mouth. He traced his tongue over the spot, then blew cold air.

He was obviously marking his territory, and he made the mark where everybody would be able to see it.

Signaling that I was his.

A/N: Hoped you like this and sorry I took so long to post, I've been busy doing school stuff. Don't forget to vote and check out my other 2 books (Dobre Preferences) and my new book called BTS Imagines and Preferences!

All the love. X

-S