The Run In

I start walking into Central Park and do a quick glance up. "Mistletoe?" I guess I didn't do as quick a glance as I thought I did cause next thing I know I'm flat on my ass and covered in snow I look up and glare at the person that ran into me I start to say something but she cuts me off. "Shit I'm sorry, are you alright?" She tilts her head sideways and I find myself not able to form words "Hello? You alright?" She waves her hand in front of my face. I snap out of my trance and scramble to get up. But only succeed in slipping again and falling on her, " her eyes are so blue." she wraps her arms around my waist to steady herself I stop for a second then realize I'm hugging a girl I don't know.. and I like it?? "Yuck" I whisper and push her off, now it's her turn to glare "Well shit I'm sorry I was trying to help." I look at her and raise an eyebrow "you're the reason I fell in the first place."  She cocks her hip out and places a hand on it, "I'm the reason? I'm the reason?!Says the person that was looking up at god knows what!" I feel myself pale when I finally remember why I was looking up she notices my face and takes a quick glance up "Mistletoe." She says softly.
I nod slowly and and look down at my feet and silently pray no one will see us under this godforsaken plant and make us kiss. Apparently I didn't pray hard enough cause pretty soon a boy walks by and says "You're under the Mistletoe. You know what that means." His voice is high pitched and girlish and I just want him to go away. The girl I bumped into looks down at me then looks at the boy "go away. This is none of your business, get your porn somewhere else." I look up at her "what's your name anyways?" She raises an eyebrow and looks at me "My name is Victoria." She smiles a little after she tells me "my name is Rosalind." I mumble and feel heat spread across my cheeks. She smiles again and puts her finger under my chin I feel my breath catch in my throat while she leans down. I see that stupid kid out of the corner of my eye giggle like a schoolgirl "Ugh, Why can't he go away!" I think to myself, Something or someone must of caught Victorias eye cause pretty soon I'm standing alone and out of breath in Central Park with the little boy I turn to look at him "Where is your mother?" I ask. He shuffles his feet in the snow "I don't have one." He says this softly he's probably thinking I'm going to judge him but instead of judging him I pick up my bags and grab his hand taking one last glance at the Mistletoe I start my walk home.