My father actually approves of me mating! this wasnt suppose to happen 6

Audrey's POV

Stepping away from the car i walked over to my father and Trent Leo Ryder the alpha of the icon pack. Facing him i stood next to my father.

" Leo, i would like you to meet my daughter Audrey." he said slipping his arm around my shoulders.

" Its an honor." Leo said and extended his hand. Extending my own i shook the mans hand frimly. He gave me an approving look, but then was forced to turn away when he was called.

"Dad, Sapphire's asleep in her own bed now." Said a tall boy with dark brown shaggy hair and aqua blue eyes. He wore faded jeans and a dark grey underarmour that clung to his muscle perfectly, and im only saying that becaus i could see his prefect sculpted 8 pack through it. Hehe. I have to say if i wasnt such a daddys girl, i would have defenitly picked this boy as my mate. But my father would never let me mate. It was out of the question i was going to be his little girl forever.

My thoughts were interupted by Alpha Leo speaking to me.

"Audrey i would like you to meet my son Colin Hunter- Ryder." He said gesturing to his son in a persenting way.

"Its a pleasure." I said sweetly extending my hand. He suprised my taking my hand in his and bringing it to his mouth. He lightly placed a kiss on the back of my hand and lifted his eyes to me before speaking.

"PLeasures all mine, my dear." then he released my hand and it fell to my side as i stood paralized. My father and Leo contuined with their conversation like nothing had hapened while colin and i stood there silently. Looking up at him i cleared my throat which cuased him to look at me as well.

"Did you say that Sapphire was in Bed?" I asked politely trying my best to sound curious when already knew the answer.

"Yes, yes i did." He said smirking at me

" MInd taking me too her?" I asked in the same tone as before. His answer though made me feel a tad bit disturbed

" I would take you anywhere that involved a bed, babe." He said winking at me! EW! Why are all teenage guys such pervs.!?!

"Yea, thanks now go." I said and he turned and walked into the big house and up a loooonnnngggg flight of stairs. Walking straight and making a right at the end of a long hall we came to a shorter hall with a door at only at the end that said in huge purple letters above the door " Sapphire's Room!"

" I could have found that by myself" I umumbled as he oped the door for me. Sliding into bed again i felt eyes on me. Two pairs to be exact. But one pair left and then i heard Sapphire's voice.

" Stop staring at her Colin and leave, thanks. Its gladly appreciated.

I giggled and heard Colin grumble something under his breath before i heard the door close.

Sapphire turned to me with a glint in her eyes.

"HE TOTALY LIKES YOU!" she squealed.

WHAT!?!??!?!?

Colin's POV ( just for you guys :p)

--------------------------------------------------------

Walking out of Sapphire's room i couldnt get Audreys image out of my head. The image of seeing her for the first time still lingered in my mind SHe looked so small and helpless as she controled that big truck with her tiny hands her eyes never leaving the rode She looked so confident. And then wen i wsaw her in my human form im almost jumped off the porch onto her body to fuck her senseless and show her who she belonged to. But i had controlled myself because one that would have been completely inappropirate and secong cause her dad would have beaten the fuck outta me.

Audrey though was like no other female i had ever seen. She had these long curls that fell against her fcae to her shoulders. Her big beautiful emarld green eyes had a great contrast to the dirty- blonde color of her hair. She had these perfect curves that fite her tiny body amazingly. I stood a good foot taller then her seeing as im 6'7. But she still was tal for a female and her short jean shorts revealed so much of her beautiful long legs. Oh and her boobs! Not to sound like a total perv, but i am a tenage guy and damn does baby got some big a boobs. Im thinking like a c almost a d. Not to big but big enough that i had to struggle to keep my eyes on her face and away from the clevage her tank-top and sweater didnt cover. Then she talked and my whole veiw on her changed.

She was no longer just some hot chick. She was my goddess, the thing that brought me to life and they thing that would keep me alive. She was my sun and my moon and the star i wished upon when i was little. She was the air i breathed and the only thing in the world i wanted to protect. Just by the sound of her angelic voice i knew that Audrey Davis was now my life.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------