My father actually approves of me mating! this wasnt suppose to happen 2

Audrey's POV ( 5 years later)

I dont wemembew how, but i do know im cuwled up in a ball waying on the couch seeping.

I dont know why, but i felt daddys slimy lips touch my fowehead and my tiny body being wemoved fwom my comfy position.

' daddy youw home" i said westing my tiny head on his big shouldew.

Colton's POV

Placing a kiss on Audreys head, i picked up her tiny body and carried her to her room. Laying her down in her tiny princess bed, i felt 2 other figures creep up

behind me. Austin kissed Rey on the head before leaving again, well Hope enter my arms and leaned against my chest her back to me.

" She's gotten so big" Hope whispered. I kissed her hair.

" I know baby, i know" I whispered back.

Sliding from my arms i watched as Hope leaned down and placed a kiss on our daughters cheek.

" I love yu from the moon and back baby girl" She whispered against Audrey's soft skin. Audrey's tiny voice replyed back softly "I wove you to mama." Then

Hope disapeared through the big double doors. Leaning down i rested a kiss upon Audrey's tiny little blonde curls.

" Night my little angel always remember ill always protect you. Yur my baby gurl. I love you sweety." I whispered, walking away i felt two tiny arms wrap

around my leg.

" I WOVE YOU WOTS MOWE DADDY!" Audrey pipped, grabbing my hand she motioned for me to lower my face. I did as i was told and felt her place a tiny

kiss on my giant cheek. Then she scurried back into bed and was hiddenn by her covers. Closing her doors i walked slowly down the hall. Audrey Davis was

the cutest little girl in the world. And She Would Alway Be My Baby Girl.

Audrey's POV (10 years later)

I was awaken by two huge crazyy people jumping on my bed and another tickling me. I wiggled away from Austin's gaint hands and screamed out in pure

anger.

"DADDY THE BOYS ARE HURTING ME!" Before i could even finish my sentence the boys had bounced out of my room and my father stood tall in my door

way. He had to duck a bit because of his huge 6'4 figure but he managed to make it through and sit next to me on my bed.

" Dad why does no one in this house reigester that a 15 year old girl needs her beauty sleep!?!" I asked exasperated with my whole family.

" Sweety your already beautiful as it is. Now get up your mother made waffles!' He said kissing my forehead and wiggling his eyebrows.

Rolling out of bed, i landed on the floor and my father grabbed me by the waiste and placed me on my feet. Taking my chance i raced out of room and down the stairs in an effort to beat my dad to the kitchen i was unsuccessful as i felt him shoot infront of me. When i finally made it to the bottom of the huge staircase my father stopped me quickly picking me up by the waist and flingy me over his shoulder. Kicking and screaming i pounded on his back and demanded for him to put me down. That was until i felt 6 hands sliding up an ddown my rib cage making me wiggle and shake with luaghter. Me my brothers and my dad ruffhoused for awhile until we heard the one voice that made us all shake with fear.

" Boys put Audrey down this instant!!!!!" My mother yelled from the door way of the living room and the entery way to the kitchen. Mom was always the boss even if daddy was the alpha he always did what mommy told him to. It was funny how with just one word mommy could have daddy on his knee beegy for forgivness. Mommy was daddys everything, you could tell just by the way he watched her that he would fight off millions of wolves just for her love. LAying me on the couch in my brothers laps, daddy walked over to mommy and wrapped her tiny body up in his big arms. Mommy is only like 5'4 and compared to daddy she looks like a child. Leaning down he kissed her lightly and then pulled away resting his forehead on hers. I loved how in love mommy and daddy still seemed to be. Making gagin nosies Adin and Axel pushed me off of them and on to the floor, before walking into the kitchen to eat, like always.

Austin picked me up bridal style and carried me around mama and daddy into the gaint kitchen. Placing me on my feet Austin walked and sat down next to the twins who were already chowing down. Grabbing a cup of coffee i walked outside and sat on the back porch watching the trees blow and the water run down the river way. Home had to be my favorite place in the world. No one would ever make me leave this place. I had everything i could ever ask for. I never wanted to leave.