Errands

We waited for Mabel to get back from running errands. After at least an hour the door opened and Mable walked in with a bag of food and some clothes. She set them down and grabbed a bowl of soup and sat down at the table.

 "Mom and dad want us to come over for dinner tonight you game?" Mabel said finishing a mouth full of soup and shoving another one in. 

"When do we have to be there?" I asked standing at the counter and looking into the dining room "Five and it's two now so we should get going soon," Mabel said stopping to look at me 

"Are we staying the night?" I don't mind driving at night so staying is not something I really HAVE to do. "Yeah they said that it wouldn't make sense for us to drive all way up there then drive in the middle of the night they are afraid that we can't drive at night so go get packed," Figures they just want to get close to us again and then they pull the big 'we are getting divorced' surprise. Hahaha, this is going to be fun! I'm being sarcastic if you couldn't tell. I grabbed Bill, who was standing next to me, and dragged him upstairs with me. When we got to the landing by my sisters and my bedroom I let go. 

"Why did you drag me up here Pine tree...we finishing what we started downstairs?" He said with a wink, I rolled my eyes pushed him away, and opened the door to our room which was lighted but the window placed in the middle of the room let the sunshine in giving the room a yellow, warm tint. 

"No, I need to talk to you, you have to stay in my room or in the woods or where ever you go, while we are gone or Ford will kill you and me, particularly you but that doesn't matter. Here is the list of times you may be out of the room if you stay here," I handed him a folded-up notepad paper. 

"Come on Pine Tree, I think I will be fine," He said a bit annoyed messing with the black tuft of hair by his left eye. 

"Just don't get killed," I said rushing around the room to get everything I need for Mom and Dad's house. 

"Three summers ago you wanted me dead but now you don't. Doesn't make sense," I ignored him and packed my bags with a shirt, black skinny jeans, and my old hat that had a pine tree on it and threw it into the bag. "You still have this thing?" Bill held the hat up 

"Yes, do you have a problem with it?" I grabbed it from him and put it back into the bag then ran back downstairs where Mabel was already waiting for me, keys in hand. 

"I'm driving, you can drive back," I said grabbing the keys out of her hands

 "Fine but you are paying for gas," That was fine for me but I couldn't just sit there not doing anything and I love driving. I rushed out of the door and put my bags in the trunk. 

___________________________________________________     

Soooo sorry for how short the chapter is but the next one will be longer I swear! I also know this chapter may be a little boring sorry :/ I will try to make it more interesting. Hope you in joyed it thought. Until next time!