The warehouse

Sorry guys, for not posting, I've been sick and we didn't have WiFi for like a month so it was hard trying to post so thank you for being patient! There is a mention of self-harm in this story. I will let you know when that part comes up so you don't have to skip the entire story.

Dipper's point of view

Bill has been gone for almost seven months now but for him, it's been eight years. He called me last night saying it would be another week before he could get home he asked me how the magic training was going I told him the Will had left for Hell because I had finished the year of training in only a mouth.

"Mabel I'm going out, I will be back in an hour or so," I called to Mabel before walking out of the door and into the night. I shifted the bag that I had on my shoulder before walking into the woods. I walked down the street, which was pretty much vacant except for a couple that walked the street as well. It took me only five minutes to get to the old warehouse, where I sometimes go if I need some space outside of my room. I climbed into the building through a window that was five feet off the ground. The roof was caving in, and the room that I was climbing into was littered with debris from the walls that were falling apart, and the windows had almost every single pane busted out. I walked further into the building, the broken-up concrete crunching under my shoes. The smell of dust was overwhelming but it was pleasant. I made my way to what I call "The devil room" because there was a pentagram in the middle of this large two-story room; I could look over the side of the floor I'm standing on right now and look down to the first floor. There was a chair, some rope, and what looked like blood in the middle of the pentagram. I walked over to the escalator and walked down the steps that were frozen in time. I walked over to the pentagram and stood in the middle of it, remembering the time we were in Bill's triangle lair when we had to stand in the middle of the Cipher wheel, it almost looked the same. I stared at it, it felt like I was being pulled into a trance. The Cipher wheel replaced the pentagram for a split second before flashing back to normal. I stepped back in horror what is going on with me? I asked myself this is not how this was supposed to work out, I wasn't supposed to fall in love with him he was my enemy two summers ago, but now he's my lover!? This is not how it was supposed to work out! I fell to my knees shoving my head into my hands. I miss you way too much, I just want this to all be a dream! I want to wake up and be at the Shack and Bill be nowhere near me or the family. I want him to be dead like he should be. He shouldn't be here because he was erased in Stand's head. There was a loud pop coming from the level above me. I stood up, I wanted to call out but didn't know if there was a person in here or not. I stood there just listening to my surroundings, another pop and a loud bang came again but much closer to me. I was now convinced that there was someone in here with me.

"Hello? Is someone here with me?"I called out. Everything went silent, shivers ran up my back. After almost two minutes of hearing nothing, there was a low chuckle that came from the top level my body froze I waited for the person to show themselves. "Show yourself!" I called out again frustration

"Why should I show myself you want me dead anyways," The voice said, the figure finally came into view but I couldn't see who it was but the voice was so familiar, it took me a second before it came to me

"B...Bill," I said breathlessly he jumped down landing on his feet right in front of me "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be in Hell with your family," I said looking down to the ground ashamed of what I thought before.

"Well, you said I should be dead so why aren't you asking me why I'm not dead?" he asked me walking closer to me, his voice sounded pissed, I was afraid of what he was going to do to me. I stayed silent still looking down at the dirty ground; we were no longer standing in the pentagram. "ASK!" He yelled at me making me jump. I tripped over my own feet landing on my back. I propped myself up on my elbows so I could see him better.