A lie

"I... I thought about it, but I would never do that to you, and do you really think that your uncles would let me live if I did?" he asked looking at me with a serious look on his face, "Where did you even get the idea that I would?" he asked.

I bowed my head ashamed for thinking that he would actually do that. "I found a paper about you in the basement written by Ford, I just wanted to double-check that you'll still keep your promise," I said still not looking at him too embarrassed to do so.

"Really, Dipper?" he asked getting up and walking in front of me, leaning down and grabbing my chin and pulling it up so I had to look at him, "You really don't trust me, do you?" he shook his head and let go of my face and straightened his back.

"Of course I do!" I exclaimed reaching out for him but pulling away from me and crossing his hands over his chest.

"Sure you do," he said rolling his eyes and turning his back on me, "If you really trusted me you wouldn't have questioned me," he huffed, "I got to go, Will wants to do some business," He didn't even give me a chance to say anything before he vanished into thin air. I fell backward laying on my bed I rolled my eyes if he can't see that I was just worried for my family AND he then fuck him I thought before bursting into tears what am I thinking I covered my face with my hands, crying into them this all my fault if I just trusted him this wouldn't have happened I curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep. I have to do something about this...I woke up my eyes caked with goo from last night's cry fest. I pulled at my lashes to get them unstuck before throwing myself off the bed knowing if I didn't I wouldn't have gotten up at all. I lumbered over to my dresser to get clothes for the day then dragged my feet to get to the bathroom to relieve myself and to get a shower. "If this was a breakup feels like I'm never doing it again," I said to myself unclothing myself and getting into the shower. After almost an hour of moping in the shower I finally got out and dried myself off, my fingertips looked like prunes. I walked down the stairs to find an empty house, there was a note on the fridge from Mabel saying that she would be out until later and one of the tables telling me that Stan and Ford wouldn't be back until tomorrow, "Yay, home alone." I said plopping down on the couch and turning on the T.V. I watched for maybe an hour before I wanted to go into the wood it always calmed me I got up and walked out of the door locking it behind me. I walked into the wood in no particular direction and ended up lost, turning in circles. After a while of wandering around trying to find the Mystery Shack, I just plopped down onto the ground and looked around. I now regret not bringing my book along with me to read. I huffed and just sat there thinking "What if I just let it go and trusted him? Is he now off somewhere thinking about it just to get back at me? Is that what Will and he are talking about?" I whispered to myself digging myself into a deeper hole of anxiety and worry, "No, Dipper, stop thinking like this," I said louder, "You should trust him why would go against me? He loves me, right? right?"