Your a cheater Bill Cipher

We sat there for a while letting the sun and the warm breeze dry us off. 

"Bill, you have no heartbeat," I said raising my head from his chest to look at him 

"No, I don't, demons don't need blood so we don't need a heartbeat to live, that's why when you fall asleep I like to sleep on your chest, your heartbeat is soothing to me," I just smiled  

"We should get going," I said getting up and putting my clothes back on as did Bill. 

"I won't be home tonight Pinetree I have some business to deal with," He said as we walked back to the car 

"Where are you going?" I asked curiously almost noisy 

"In the underworld to deal with the fucking idiot of an attorney that works for me because some bitch wants to sue me because I "didn't make a fair deal' it's bullshit if you ask me," he said climbing into the car I followed suit.

 "What did you offer and what was he asking for?" I asked trying not to be too noisy 

"He wanted me to make his girlfriend pregnant and in return, I get his soul he said deal blah blah blah but now he is saying that she didn't want to be pregnant and now hates him so he is suing me for it," he said a little heated 

"But you couldn't have known she didn't want to be pregnant and you were only doing what he asked, so it's his fault," I said looking out the window and watching the trees fly past us. 

"Damn Pinetree you should be my attorney," He said looking at me I just shrugged my shoulders. Bing my phone went off it was Mabel. 

Mabel: Where did Bill take you?  When will you be home? Grunkle Stan wants to make dinner for all of us, you game?  

Dipper: Bill took me to the pond to swim, we are heading home now. Bill won't be able to come to dinner because he has some stuff to take care of but sure I'm game. 

I sent the text then turned off my phone throwing it onto the center console. 

"They want to have dinner," I said huffing watching his hands as he turned the car onto the highway.

"It's okay," he said reassuringly placing his hand on my thigh and squeezing it tightly. We got home at about 5:20, Mabel was helping Grunckle Stan with preparing the food. Ford was either out or in the basement. Bill went upstairs to get ready for the hearing. I walked up to my bedroom "Pinetree, come here, I need help!" Bill yelled. I walked into the bedroom to find him trying to put on his tie but it was all tangled and all over the place. I snickered "It's not funny, get your ass over here and help me," He said stomping his foot like a little kid. 

"Okay, okay I'm coming," I said giggling I walked over to him grabbing his hands that were still trying to fix the tie. I untangled the tie and fixed it again, his eyes watching me as I did it. I stepped back to look at my work. God damn, he looks good in black and white I brought my hand to my mouth chewing on my knuckle. 

"Thanks, Pinetree, like it?"He asked twirling around. I nodded slightly still knawing on my index knuckle, my face red. 

"You're so cute when you're like this," He said walking closer to me putting his arm around my waist, and pulling me close to him. He kissed my neck, I bit down on my lower lip trying to keep from moaning. 

"We can't, you have the hearing in a little bit and I have dinner with my family," I said trying to push him away. 

"Later then?" he asked stepping back and smirking his hand still place around my waist 

"Maybe, but you have to go or you're going to be late," I said he nodded and grabbed his coat, kissed me once more, and walked out of the room. I walked out behind him shutting the door behind me. When I got downstairs Bill was already gone and the table was set. It smelled really good like walking into a fancy restaurant.