Part 4

Reaper's  P.O.V
I thought about this question. There wasn't much actually he could do, nothing at all really apart from talk. I thought back to when I was little and my mum told me stories but then she left and I had to make stories of my own...
"well you could talk to other monsters here and then make stories up in your head." Agggh I just went back in to the past. Never go there again Reaper...

***********************
"Heh that sounds like fun" It went silent or a few seconds " but heh your the only other monsters around so umm..." I trailed off I sighed and gently rested my head on his cloaked chest, he was so warm compared to the bitter cold of the save screen. Only seconds latter did I realise what I was doing and that I was still in his grasp, I pushed away from him hiding my blue blushing face in my ,no papyrus', red scarf. I just stood there being the awkward Idiot that I was, why do I keep on making my self look like I fool in front of him.

************************
I felt good for that. Those gloves hadn't  been used in Well, ages! Geno pushed away from me which was fair enough. I was going to do the same. I guess I felt there was a little spark of happiness when I put my arm round him. Nah it couldn't be. I spoke in my normal manner "well you can't beat a hug can ya my ma always used ta give me em." The memorys came reeling back again my head began to hurt and I started to get sweaty. These hadn't happened in ages why now, why now! I closed up into a tight ball and had a major panic attack. My heart started thudding loudly and it sped up dramatically. This wasn't me. What was happening...

***********************
I looked up at Reaper to see he was having a panic attack, I instantly began to worry I quickly went up to him and hugged him gently, what the hell am I doing I just- be he- do I??-,
As I spoke I started to stutter in worry
" R-Reaper what's wrong!" Idiot what's wrong is he's having a fricking panic attack that's what's wrong .

*******************
I looked up through my terror and saw Geno's worried expression. I tried my hardest to get up and succeeded. " I'm ok". I said gulping down the urge to cry. How I miss them so much. I punched myself several times making my bones' spurt red liquid. I then turned away from Geno and sighed. "Look I'm sorry for being a total wuss I ain't one ok just well memorys  came back..."

***********************
I gripped my hands around Reaper's shoulders and forced him to turn around and look at me. My hand stroked across the area he had hit him self and whipped away some of the blood. I looked into his eyes, they were like the void mystery and dark you could get lost in them for years and never find a way out and yet the pin pricks of lights shined like stars, not like the fake stars in waterfall but like the real stares on the surface. "It's ok.... I understand." I spoke softly trying to be comforting.

**********************
"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted.
The next thing I knew was when everyhing went horribly wrong...

A/N
Yayyy cliffhanger! Oh and it only gets better I can't update the story for a bit since my phone is going to get fix and I won't get it back for a few days (I definitely didn't smash it.... by accident). Your welcome!
See ya next time everybunny!!!
⭐️❤️