Part 14

Reaper's P.O.V
I was in a deep sleep. My dreams and nightmares taking over my life and sucking me into a fake universe. I saw Goth and Geno playing together and singing a nursery rhyme. "Spooky scary skeletons send shivers up your spine..." and then i saw my mother cradling a younger form of me, rocking me back and forth, trying to make me enter the world of slumber. Then i saw my brother insulting abusing me. My mother tucked away in a corner rocking backwards and forwards, a tortured expression on her face. Geno and Goth were screaming yelling...
I woke up shivering and sweating, looking around frantically to try and find my family. I was relieved to see Goth giggling playing with Geno's finger. I looked across at them both and shared a kiss with Geno whilst Goth worked out how to make a noise with his mouth- he found it most amusing. I was glad they were ok. If anything happened to them I'm not sure what would happen but, it wouldn't be good...

************************
A light blush spread across my face when Reaper and I shared a kiss. I smiled at my love and asked. "How was your sleep lazy bones?" I said before realising the state he was in.
He was shaking and sweating. I snuggled up close to him giving him a comforting smile staring into his eyes that seemed so easy to get lost in.
I wrapped one of my arms around him, the other supporting Goth, and I held him close. "I love you." I said calmly making sure the word sunk into his head letting him know I'm always here when he needs me.

******^*****^^*********
Geno makes everything better. He's always there when i need him comforting me, holding me close. I feel so safe around him that someone truly loves me for who i really am. He's an addiction, you try so hard to avoid it because, you know it will end badly but, it's so addictive and enticing that you can't resist. The three words that reeled out of Geno's mouth were some of the most stalwart and serpentine words that anyone could ever say to you; to me. I found his white hand and squeezed it skintight, the small action giving me spurts of strength. I coiled myself round him rubbing his smooth head gently as in a respect to soothe any bad thoughts that decided to aimlessley wonder into his head. I then pulled him in tight, a small space where goth sat cooing and giggling. Right now i was content and happy, i hoped that this feeling would stay forever.
*********^*************
I leaned into Reaper's touch smiling at every moment we were together. He was so kind, so loving, so new, so old, so perfect.
I stared at him in his glory, he was a beacon of light shining over the dark void we were in.
"Reaper..." my eyes darted to a darker corner of the save screen and then they fluttered back to Reaper "can you take Gothy out of here to get food?" I asked him calmly my smile faltering a bit but coming back as quick as possible to cover up what is going to happen.