Part 5

Recap:  Reaper's P.O.V
"DON'T TOUCH ME" I shouted
The next thing I knew was when everyhing went horribly wrong...

Geno's P.O.V
I flinched away terrified, God I was terrified and here I was thinking I had gotten over it. My whole body was shaking my breathing became rushed, I tried to speak but I was too petrified to speak. I took a few steps back, why, why was he so terrifying. There were lots of thoughts running through my mind but one in particular was screaming at me 'please! Please don't kill me!'.

***********************
I was so scared there was a rip on my shoulder where I had got punished. I didn't want him to get hurt but, I think it was to late. I could see what was happening. It's different if I touch someone they immediately die but, if they touch me they suffer.
It begins to hurt and the first side effect was showing. His eyes became larger and I could see all his past memorys...

*******~flashbacks memory thing~*******
I had had it with that kid reset after rest every time they killed *everyone* any on that stood in their way was *dead* even, even Papyrus. All I could do each time was watch from in the woods as that psychopath killed my brother and watched him turn to dust, every time he sowed forgiveness, he always spared them and they mercilessly killed him. This was the last time I let this happen. I teleported to the true lab where the Determination experiments took place, going into on of the cabinets I got out a syringe marked as *determination extract*. I took a deep breath before injecting it into my arm. Instantly I could feel the power surging though my body. I felt unstoppable. But then I could feel my self staring to melt, yes that was one of the effects detention had on a monster but I managed to keep my self together and I teleported to the judgement hall and waited for that demon.
We fought for hours I kept on killing the kid over and over and over, but they kept on coming back, getting faster than me each time, learning all of my attacks. It was getting hard to keep my self from melting away. I was still determined I couldn't let that kid get away with what they had done- they hit me.
I felt my fading away into dust. I reached out, to what I wasn't sure. I didn't want to die. I'm scared of what will happen. I refuse to die.
I opened my eyes there was only darkness. I wasn't dead but I wasn't completely alive ether. I was alone. I was scared. I wasn't dead.

I fell to the ground shaking, I felt like my soul was going to shatter any moment. I was terrified. Tears welling in my eyes and pouring out in long stream. Why am I so scared. My eyes began to become blurry the world around me became monochrome, was there any colour to begin with. My bones shakes so much that you could hear them rattling.

**********************
No no no no why did this have to happen. Poor kid poor poor kid.  Agggh why am I complaining. He's he's... I need to get him to a hospital quick I I need to.... he won't die!
HE WON'T FRICKIN DIE....
I remembered that to solve this you had to split your soul. To save Geno I had to go to split my soul.
I have him a quick peck on the cheek and rushed off to the nearest hospital I could find...
I arrived the smell of disinfectant overpowering me. I talked to a docile looking monster and explained the situation.
She looked at me and was about to pat me on the back when I shouted.
"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU WILL DIE IF YOU DO..."
She bounced back looking terrified. I wasn't surprised. I'm no use to this multiverse.
I'm no use to anyone.
I was immediately told to cut myself open. I was given the tools and, no sympathy was given. I shuddered at the thought of going into my horrible useless body. I gulped and stabbed where my soul was. I howled in excruciating pain blood oozing out until i found what I was looking for. I split my soul and collapsed to the ground. I was numb with pain. My howls echoed around the white washed room...

********************
I groaned in discomfort and took a second to completely remember what happened. I shot up in an instant scanning the save screen for a Reaper. I couldn't see in colour still but then again it still should be easy to see a white skeleton in the blackness of the void. "REAPER!" I yelled , I don't care if he had shouted at me, I had probably done something incredible stupid I needed to find him and see if he was ok. "REAPER" I carried on yelling my voice was going horse pin pricks of tears welled in my eyes again.
I was alone.

A/N
Hello everybunny I hope you are having a fabulous day/night, I hope you enjoyed this part,
Buy Gold Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
⭐️❤️