Part 6

Reaper's P.O.V
I listened to Geno's wavery voice so quite it was barley a whisper. I was still thinking about the stupid mistake I made, I had made a new soul. I can't believe I did that. When would i tell him? Urrr don't ask me I'll just hope he realises that he I mean we made a baby. I shuddered at the thought. And then a sad feeling crossed me. I wouldn't be able to touch the baby we made i wouldn't be able to comfort it when it was upset, I wouldn't be able to look after it if something happened to Geno. A lonesome tear slid down my cheekbone forming a small circular puddle on the white floor. I couldn't see Geno anymore I had to leave. I used my Camoflauge and blended into my surroundings. More tears came running down my face. If my life was like this. If my life never changed. If I couldn't get comfort or warmth from anyone. If I couldn't fit in with the world. Would there be any point in me staying. This was torture but, it had to be done...

***********************
I stood there my teeth clenched my bones rattling I could barely hold back the flood of tears. He just disappeared,just like that, he didn't even say anything to him, did I do something wrong? Was he mad at me? God why did I have to be such an idiot! Why couldn't I help anyone!
I fell to my knees letting the the tear gates open and the flood come through my soul felt heavier as if it was calling out, probably for Reaper. God I barely know the guy and yet my soul yearns for his presence "R-Reaper sob Reaper sniff please come back sob."

********************
I really felt the most depressed I had ever felt apart from that day... never mind. Geno didn't know that I was right in front of him except just in my camo. I was in my right mind to uncover myself and fling my arms around him but what with my 'powers' I could never do that. I yearned to have him close to me. Letting him sob on my chest. Feeling love and warmth and safety. I was never going to kill him. Papyrus would punish me yes but It didn't matter. I needed him alive, he is the only source of light and love at the moment. More tears gathered in my eyes. I had to leave. No I didn't, I wouldn't leave him. I grabbed my gloves out of my pocket forcing my long ugly fingers into them. I then turned visible and grabbed Geno holding him close, never letting go...

***********************
I gasped I felt someone drab me but didn't pull away. I looked up to see that it was Reaper who was holding me, his handsome face a sun compared to the darkness that surrounded us.
I smiled though my sobbing as I nussled into his chest holding onto his black robe that contrasted so well with my white clothing.
My soul throbbed as if it was also crying tears of happiness.
"please don't leave me"
I mumbled into his chest though the last few sobs.

****(I am sorry for what you are about to read)****

Geno was honestly rather afraid that something would go wrong and he'd end up dying immediately...but at the same time, he'd rather die after being with me for just one night. I was gentle with him as I gently pushed him down and crawled onto of him, my lips softly tracing down his neck whilst I caressed my hand against his soul causing him to moan a little more. "R-reaper..." he mumbled quietly under his breath as I started to trail my hand down his stomach to his shorts, slipping my thumb inside the waist bad and starting to pull them down. "Just relax~" I seductively whispered in his ear, feeling him relaxing moderately more considering how tense he was till then. I carelessly threw his shorts to the right of us, a smirk growing on my face. I spread his legs for me slightly, causing a few embarrassed whimpers to come from him. "Aw, don't be embarrassed~" I smirked as I started to pull my own shorts down and discarded them somewhere along with the rest of mine and Geno's clothing. He was an absolute blushing mess, and it honestly looked really hot. I only gave him a moment more to relax from his embarrassment, before thrusting into him. A loud moan escaped his lips, his back arching almost immediately as result. "Well that's hot~" I murmured, actually feeling really lustful. I gave him little over ten seconds to get used to it before moving again, faster movements this time. geno was a complete moaning mess at this point. Reaper kissed him for a long moment, continuing his movements as he did. After a few final, rough, movements; Geno and Reaper ended up both moaning and reaching their climax at the same time, Reaper pulled out laying next to Geno. "I-I really do love you..."
he looked at me a smiled "I love you to."
"No I love more!" I said catching my breath back. It hurt. But it felt so good. Geno looked relieved and to be quite honest, so did I. I held him close cradling him and then I remembered. Geno was carrying a new soul...
Our baby.