Part 12

Geno's P.O.V
I sat cross legged on the ground holding the small child in my arms, slipping the clothes onto him that geno gave me.
I love just sitting there with this small, fragile, innocent child in my arms.
Goth seemed to enjoy gripping onto my fingers and my clothes, his light tugs small jolts of pure innocents.
I moved my gaze form Goth to Reaper, holding the baby out towards so that he could hold this small beacon of light in the dark void.

***********+************
I smiled as Geno and Goth laughed and giggled there eyes full of happiness and light. Geno held out the bundle of joy to me with his hooded cloak, a black shirt with torn shorts, tiny white slippers delicately placed on his feet and a red scarf with a v ending, just like Geno. I held the newly born at arms lenght until pulling him forward, clutching him in my grasp. I smiled and i weakened as the monster that lay before me was mine and Geno's child, our child. My child. Goth pulled on my hood and flung his arms up with joy. This was obviously going to be his new game. Pulling daddy's hood down, i could tell it would get annoying. I leant forward Goth balanced on my arms and kissed Geno. The kiss was sweet and beautiful our mouths connecting. Goth was going to have to get used to this!

********^**************
I melted into Reaper's kiss, his soft lips pressed gently on mine. I rapped one arm around him and the other around Goth.
I was rapped in a safe, warm happiness in the dark void.
In the save screen.
The place I cannot leave.
I broke this kiss gently smiling trying to cover the small pin pricks of tears in my eye sockets I looked down at Goth rapped in the clothes Reaper gave him, they were ever slightly too big, which made him look even cuter. I kissed the bundle of innocence on the for head smiling sweetly at him.
I then hugged Reaper berry my head in his cloak as to hide my sadness.
Goth shouldn't have to grow up in a place like this, such a pure soul doesn't deserve it.

'I have to tell them to leave.'

The thought struck me. It was hard to bare. Hard to think. Hard to not cry in front of the ones I love.

************************
I could sense something was wrong and so could Goth. He suddenly started crying and clinging on to Geno like his life depended on it. I felt uneasy and worried for both of them, i hated seeing them like this. "Geno are you ok?" I said taking hold of his hand and squeezing it giving him reasurance. Goth tried to mimick me which made Geno laugh which made us put off the negative feelings and worries. I looked at Geno to say i would bring the subject up again when Goth was asleep but for now let's enjoy the happy moment. I embraced the two of them back into a warm hug and never wanted it to end.
I loved them so much and i would for eternity.

•**********•*********•
I held onto Reaper gripping his cloak tightly smiling, this right now is heaven. I looked at Goth holding him in my arms again, readying my head on Reaper's shoulder smiling softly pushing the thoughts of loneliness to the back of my mind.
I knelt down to the ground holding Goth, pulling Reaper down with us so that we were all sitting on the floor close to one another holding each other.
Hours past like this, with just the tree of them. But soon Goth fell asleep bundled up in m-Papyrus' scarf looking like nothing more than a small moon beam in the dark oasis.
I lay on Reaper's lap staring into his beautiful eyes.