Part 11

Reaper's P.O.V
I stopped putting my idiotic self first and quickly knelt down next to Geno. I could tell he was trying to tell me that he wasn't in pain but a reaper knows all and sees all. "Hang in their Geno it hurts I know but it will soon be over, hang in their buddy." I stroked Geno's hand and rested his head on my lap. He was burning up pretty quickly yet, there was nothing I could do apart from comfort him. I couldn't even hug him as it might put even more strain on his fragile body. I hoped it would be over soon but knowing my luck it wouldn't be. It would probably all go terribly wrong. Tears were slipping down my cheeks I didn't hesitate to wipe them away but It was like trying to put a plug in waterfall, they just kept on coming. I carefully bent my neck and rested my head on Geno's  back. It will all be ok. I know it will be ok. I hope it will be ok....

***********************
I tried to hold back a yell of pain, when there was a sudden tug on my soul, I came out as a wimpier, I didn't want to worry Reaper, that would be the absolute worst thing to do. But when another sharp tug  pulled on my Soul I couldn't help but make a sound "ahh R-Reaper, i-it hurts" I managed to wimpier out. I held onto him with one of my boney hands gripping him tightly. A small soul appeared in front of my chest strings of magic giving it a body. It was so beautiful yet so painful.

***********************
I looked at the soul infront of me. It was naked but I had already prepared for that I took out a white hooded cloak and a black shirt with torn shorts, white slippers and a red scarf with a v ending. He had small glitches that surrounded his body. His bones so small and fragile, his eyes just like his dads, beautiful. He was such an amazing monster and I coudlnt wait to share my life with him. I passed the clothes over to Geno so he could dress Goth. I sat cross legged infront of them my smile couldn't of been bigger.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter, still I hope you liked it have a good day/night everybunny
⭐️❤️