Walk with me

Liam🍀
     18 months ago I told myself I would come back to Paris and find Marinette. It didn't matter if she had a boyfriend, a crush, because I would make her mine. Turns out I didn't have to worry. I waited for her and she waited for me.
Her lips were soft and tasted like sweets. I waited to long for her. I wish I could've seen her sooner. She was stunning, even if she had been crying for the entire night. She always took my breath away.
I pulled away slowly wishing I could kiss her longer. Her eyes were no longer filled with sadness but I saw happiness.
"I never thought you would come back Liam."
"Of course I had to come back Pumpkin." She giggles, while she stares at the floor and covers her face from embarrassment. She leans her head down a bit more and all that can be heard is sniffles and hiccups.
"Pumpkin what's wrong, if you tell me I promise together we'll fix everything," I lean her head up, using my thumb I wipe away all the tears and kiss her forehead.
"Can we sit down."
"Of course."
Walking over to her desk she takes out her sketchbook and starts to sketch some outfits. I stand to the side and watch her sketch, while I wait for her to talk.
"So..." her story started from being late to going to school. I didn't really pay attention to the beginning of the story because it sounded like the usual. Only when I heard the name Adrien did I start to pay the attention. My expression changed from everything she said. I didn't know they knew each other, I expected for her to say that their reunion went great. But of course Adrien being the bitch he his just ruined everything. Battling my thoughts about how to feel about Adrien, my thoughts were ruined by Pumpkins sniffling.
Turning her chair I hugged her while she cried. She mumbled curses on how terrible she looked at the moment and how eventually she's gonna kick Adriens ass at some point.
"Mari why don't we go for a walk?"
" But I look so terrible and you can't be seen with me. I'm just Marinette and your Liam Johnson, biggest fashion designer in America."
"Well to me your perfect, So how about that walk?"
"Sure, just let me change," she skips to her closet, and settles on a red sweater that'll match with my coat and she chooses black jeans. She runs to the bathroom and I wait. My mind ponders on how I managed to get such a wonderful girl. I've never really been super serious with anyone but Mari is another story. She's my everything. But my mind ponders to Adrien, I'll kick his ass later.

Marinette🐞
I left my hair down to protect myself from the chilly air. My eyes were red from all the crying but I knew Liam would never judge. Stepping out I grab his attention.
"Pumpkin your beautiful."
"Your not to bad yourself."
"Well I did have the best designer in all of Paris make my coat," he smirks. He can be so cocky sometimes but that's what I adore about him I playfully shove him and start to head for the stairs.
The bakery is packed more than usual and I see Adrien standing with a bunch of girls. I'm surprised that Lila and Chloe went with him but they'll show up eventually.
"Mama, Papa, me and Liam will be heading out."
"Of course, just be home before supper," they turn back to business quickly trying to fill the demands of everyone.
"Adrien I'll be heading out," Liam's voice stops everything and how does he know Adrien?
"I'll come with you," he starts to walk over and I hide behind Liam praying that I won't be seen.
"Adrien I'm kinda on a date."
"I'll just text Chloe and ask her to tag along, besides we're all rich and famous your "girl" wouldn't mind."
"Adrien I think it's best if you don't come."
"Well you can't just leave me, so to bad so sad."
"Whatever," the anger laced on Liam's voice is very easy to spot. I can feel him nudging me to go on. Shuffling slowly we start for the door with Adrien on his phone in front of us.
When we reach outside the winter air slaps my face and unconsciously tuck myself into my jacket. Liam laughs at how silly I look. We continue down the street with our hands laced together.

Adrien🐾
Chloe. I should've brought Lila but I thought of Chloe instead, idiot that's what I am. I can hear Liam talking to his girl but everything is just muffled. I didn't think Liam had it in him to ever get a girlfriend. He was that shy kid that didn't have many friends. The walk to Chloe's hotel is rather short and I find myself growing impatient with her.
Around 20 minutes of arriving Chloe struts in complaining about her hair and the cold and how she had to cancel all her plans with Lila. But the most memorable thing she did was scream.
"OMG, Liam, why didn't you tell me you were back, you could've stayed at the hotel," she passes me and clings to Liam, knocking over Liam's girl in the process. Chloe rambles on about her rich life and all the boys "drooling" over her. Walking over to the damsel in distress I reach my hand out.
"Let me help you up," I help pull her to her feet.
"Thanks, I'm Marinette," my head lifts up and I meet her expression. He smile slowly fades into a frown. I feel stupid for not realizing that we went to the bakery to pick up Marinette.
"So you know Liam," I ask, hoping she'll answer, I really want to fix everything, I just need the chance.
"I-I-It's a long story, but I won't bore you to death with my nonsense."
"You can tell me the story," I look at her trying to guess her emotions.
"Just save the crap Adrien, it's fine you don't have to be all "nice" I already get it," she walks over to Liam and I feel upset again. She just won't give me a chance. And the ... Another Chloe scream.
"Liam, why are you with Mari-trash?" I swear you can see the steam from Chloe's ears.
"Pumpkin and I are going for a walk, and we kind heartedly let you and Adrien come with us." Pumpkin that's the best he could come up with I would've went with princess or bugaboo.
Chloe's at a loss for words but walks over and clings to me. We start to head to the park.
Me and Chloe walk behind and all Chloe rambles about is Marinette being trash. I can see everything happening in front of me. Liam and Mari will hold hands, try to sneak kisses on the cheeks or randomly start a small snowball fight with each other.
Even though I Adrien Agreste can have anything in the world I still feel envious, because the one thing I want is taken by my best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone, I know this chapter was boring it was kinda a filler. In the next chapter there will be a time skip just for you guys to know and "something" else.
Also I would like to give a shout out to @pugsly for creating the new cover of We Knew Each Other (like how do you do this great cover, I need to know the secrets)

I was watching a movie and then I got a nonfiction. And I was screaming and laughing out of happiness, I mean I really am great full for everyone that reads this story. So thanks again and I need some ideas for my Other fanfics.
     ~HatersGonnaHate888