4

Robyn's POV

After a long night of drinking, kissing and crying. It was time to go home. The Driver was back to pick us up. Chris held my hand and opened the door for me to get in.

On the way home, I realized how the driver was staring at me, so I scooted closer to chris and put my hand in my purse to find the button that Chris was talking about, once I found It, I kept it in my hand.

Chris: *whispers* "what's wrong"

Me: "nothing..."

As we were nearing the house, the driver turned off the music, smirked and sped past the turn.

Chris: "NIGGA you missed the turn. Turn back around."

It was Silent.

Driver: "the lady is coming with me. You on the other hand...let's just say I have a special place for you."

Chris: "hold up. Frank that ain't you. WHO IS YOU?"

Chris: "IM REALLY ABOUT TO COME UP FRONT AND BEAT YA ASS IF YA THINK IM PLAYIN BITCH IM CRAZY I WAS IN A WARD FOR FUCKING EVER DONT MAKE ME GO BHRIS ON YOU I PUT THAT NIGGA TO SLEEP A LONG TIME AGO."

I squeezed chris' hand... and pressed the button. Then motioned for chris to shut up.

The button was also a tracker, I didn't need to talk into it, they knew where I was and we're on their way. Chris is smart huh?

Chris pulled out his wallet and took out a pocket knife, I immediately grabbed it from his hands.

Chris: "bu-"

Me: "shut up."

He shrugged and pulled out the other one.

I smacked him upside the head and took it from him.

I went for the handle of the door but it was on baby lock.

I looked at chris. I motioned the plan and hoped he understood. So as we reached this straight road, I had chris take off his sock and hand he over. I rolled it up into a long snake like shape.

I motioned for chris to be ready to grab the wheel while I do what I need to do. I pulled out my pepper spray and kept both things on hand.

My heart was beating, I felt the pulses in my eyes. I was scared. But with a few deep breaths I went at it.

Immediately putting the sock around his neck, I choked him, chris jumped up front and declined the chair back and held the wheel. Ol dude tried to fight back so I squeezed the sock extra hard. Pushing him onto the ground in between the back seat and front seats, I kept my foot on his throat, heel still on and tied his hand. Quickly grabbing the pepper spray I made sure that I let it spray onto his face for a while.

Chris:"damn you one bad ass bitch. Boy did I choose the right  one. Thank you so much man I love you.. nigga you where was she years ago?" *talks up to god*

Rob: "shut up and turn the car around. Park near the turn to the house so police can arrest him."

Chris: "Yes captain"

Ol dude was trying to get up so I jabbed my heel deeper into his throat.

I picked up the button to speak into it.

Them:"yeah, we see you."

Next thing you know, the whole LAPD  was swarmed around us. I carefully grasped the handle and pulled it so that the door can open. One leg out at a time, I helped myself out. Chris burst through the door checking me up and down to see if I'm alright. His care and concern suddenly turned into anger once he turned his body to face the other body.