15

*months later on Grammy Day Morning*

"HAPPY SIX MONTHS BAYBAY" chris shouted and jumped on the bed with a toothy grin as he lifted her shirt and kissed her growing tummy multiple times.

"Chris.." she whined and rubbed her eyes as they adjusted to the bright light and the even bright person sitting beside her.

"Oh come on sleepy head" he moved his kisses from her stomach to her mouth and nose. He then got up and helped her sit up comfortably.

"Ok now close your eyes I have a surprise" he exclaimed.

"Chris it's too early for this" she was grumpy, it was mood swings but chris always finds a way to make her happy.

"Come on please?" He begged, she rolled her glossy green eyes and shut them. Just then chris pulled out a velvet red box and held it open in front of her. "Open" he stated simply as he watched her eyes slowly open and land on the necklace, two gold hands wrapped around two tiny diamond. One with a slight pink hue and one with a slight blue hue, a hand with their distinct tattoos. Chris' and Robyn's hand wrapped around their children.

Her eyes became watery from the overwhelming joy. "CHRISS" she screamed in awe as she jumped up to hug him tightly.

He chuckled and helped her sit down so he could put it around her neck.

"I hope you like it" he said nervously.

"I love it!" She said hugging him once again. "And I love you" they shared a small kiss.

"Aight cool, now go get up, we have a busy day" he winked and walked out of the room...

-
She followed close behind chris as they walked downstairs to a bunch of people with clothes, jewelry, makeup and everything in between. She exchanged a confused glance with chris, but he simply smiled.

"Chris..."

"Relax Jay and I brought all of them over" he smiled and held her hand as he brought he down to greet everyone.

"I had this dress made for you and well, I hope you like it" He nervously said as he played with his fingers and watched the women pull out the dress from its special cover.

Out came a long red dress that was see through in just the right spots, cross in the front over her chest and long and Flowy... perfect for her body.

Robyn turned around to look at it and gasped, covering her mouth.

"Chris!" She exclaimed.."it's beautiful" she hugged and kissed him.

"How bout' you try it on" he chuckled

She nodded as she walked upstairs with a few women that helped her put on the dress. Within a few short minutes, she walked back downstairs with her long red trail behind her.

Chris turned from his jewelry picking to his wife and dropped his jaw. The dress fit every part of her body perfectly just as he'd imagined. Tears filled his eyes as he met her the rest of the way and rested his hands on her lower back.

"You look like a dream baby" he kissed her.

"Thank you, but what are you wearing?" She was eager to know, peeking above his shoulder and looking around.

"How about you got get ya hair and makeup did then you'll see me ready" he suggested.

"No fair, you saw me-" she pouted. He laughed and kissed her cheeks ten times each.

"You'll get over it boo boo" He snickered and walked back down, she marched upstairs and took off the dress, putting in her robe as she waited for the hair and makeup people to do what they needed.