2

Rob

About a month has passed by, I was up and running as usual again, if Chris lets me of course. Chris was in full mommy and daddy mode. He doesn't even let me look at the kid.

All day long he is singing, playing, make the baby laugh.. just anything. While me? I have to sit in the bed all day.. chris' orders.

Don't get me wrong though, seeing Chris and Chris together was about the cutest thing you'll ever see in your life. It just, warms my heart to see these two. Chris' smile and genuine love when he looks into Jrs eyes.

Priceless.

After hours of laying here watching tv, Chris finally came with the baby and laid next to me. He positioned us so that I was laying in his lap, and the baby in our arms. He kissed me and smiled.

Chris: "I know you are miserable up here"

Me: "really? How could you tell?"

Sarcasm clear in my tone.

Chris: "baby you know I'm only doing this so that I can ensure you are one thousand and one percent o-k-a-y.. I got the baby, you need to worry about yourself too.. being all careless during pregnancy."

He mumbled the last part and I gave him a "really nigga" stare.

Me: "um sir, YOU AINT LET ME MOVE A HAIR DURING PREGNANCY HOW COULD I BE CARELESS IF ALL I DID WAS SIT AROUND AS YOU DID EVERYTHING FOR ME?! Might as well just have given birth too"

He rolled his eyes and looked at Jr then me.

Chris: "you see the baby right, lower your tone m'am or I'll tell him about the time your perverted ass stared at me change."

I squinted my eyes at him, shook my head, then looked down at the baby.

He was honestly so beautiful. I laid my head onto chris' chest and stared at him.

Me: "he's honestly a carbon copy of you..."

Chris: "just with your eyes"

Me: "all of us got big ass foreheads... including cas-"

Chris: "DONT make fun of Casper.. you know he's sensitive"

He whispered the last part. I laughed and fell asleep in chris' lap with the baby in mine. Could life be any better? I don't know..

I was happy with how things were going for nowEven with how Chris was acting, he was himself but genuinely happier. He was glowing... that person in rehab I don't even know who he is anymore. Thank god.

Chris has been very open about singing now, he openly does it.. all the time.. while I was pregnant, while showering, getting ready, cleaning, playing with the dogs or Jr.. anything/anytime.

He was really talented and that's something he had to understand. He could seriously make something out of this.. not to mention his dancing.. and painting...

Phenomenal.

Chris is just too stubborn to understand anything. I won't push anything though, if he is happy as is, then I'll let him be. All I know is his voice.. it melts my soul.

Chris

With you with you with you with you with you....

I stopped singing once both of my babies were asleep.