7

Disclaimer/PSA:
This book is going to move fast Incase you already haven't guessed :) because I really want to start a whole new book. So enjoy this, please check out my other books... and I'll try to update more often.

*october*
Robyn's POV

Halloween was right around the corner, literally. Three days from now and it'll be chris' favorite holiday according to him. This isn't just some regular Holiday to him .. oh no. All month, he's been scaring me, making Jr cry and the dogs jump out of their fur.

For example, one day I came home from Jr's doctors appointment since he had a cold, opening the door, chris pops out of no where looking like Satan himself, shaking me and making Jr have nightmares for a week.

He makes me just want to stay at the clinic all the time until this month is over. The house was all decorated, everything was prepared but this man had a different costume for all the 31 days..

Walking in the house, the coast was clear, sighing, I set down my bag and quickly ran upstairs before chris comes out of nowhere.

Noticing no one was here, I ran to the shower before chris would get home, little did I know that as soon as I get in, chris would pop out from the darkest corner looking like a corpse.

Turning around from the water, I saw him and screamed... crying a little as he fell to the floor in laughter. Scrunching up my face, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around myself then got out to give him a piece of my mind.

"You think this is some sort of joke? You sick fuck. You gon give me n Jr PSTD with all this bull shit. Get up and get out! Now!"

*chris wipes tears and rolls as he laughs* "You... should've seen- seen your face"

He said through laughter. Slapping him a few times, I looked him in the eyes and squinted.

"I'll take this ring off right now and shove it down your throat if you don't stop this tomfoolery. Chris don' tink I won' beat ya ass"

Chris got serious when he heard my accent, I got up and headed back in the shower.

"I'm sorry baby!" He called over the water.

I ignored him.

"I'll stop I promise!"

I ignored.

"Baby please"

Y'all hear something?

Just then he hopped in with me causing me to gasp.

"Baby I said I'm sorry"

He said with convincing eyes as he stretched his hands in exaggeration to prove his guilt.

I looked at him with a resting bitchface, then he faced the water to wash the makeup off of his face before turning to me again and cupping my chin in his hands.

Pecking me all over my face over and over again he said he was sorry between each one.

I crossed my arms over my chest and smirked.

"I forgive you baby" I pecked his lips "but you're sleeping on the couch. None of the other rooms, the couch only"

"But-"

"But nothing now leave"

He pouted and stomped out like a child. I chuckled and shook my head, sometimes he was more childish than jr.

Ok, maybe all the times.

_
Chris' POV
*halloween*

Robs been staying away from me since the incident, she's kept Jr away too, I've tried to stop my ways but I couldn't. I haven't had this holiday in years... and It's a special month, but tonight the games end, because we've reached the boss level.