9

Robyn's POV
I was awoken from my slumber by wet kisses all over my neck and back.. once I felt a nibble at my side.. I jolted awake.

"What the f-"

"Happy Valentine's Day baby"

Chris said with a bright smile on his face, a big box/face of a hundred roses and a cute heart shaped cake. Which he set down next to me and kissed my lips, nose, forehead and cheeks.

I blushed and immediately got up hugging him.

"Oh my goodness! You shouldn't have chris!"

Chris playfully rolled his eyes and kept his head in the crook of my neck.

"It was nothing, now cut the cake and get ready for work and get out please" he said in a cute tone.

Omniscient POV

Cutting the cake, they kissed and fed each other. Obeying his orders, she was out of the door in no time. She knew chris probably was doing something so she didn't question him.

She had a busy day at work, many people were checking out of other places and checking into this one. People here actually get better and leave. In the short amount of time it was open, Rob and the staff were able to help and send home many patients. In no time she'll open up another one.

Meanwhile at home, chris was busy scrambling around fixing up what he wanted to do. Dropping off Jr at his moms house, he immediately began by throwing Rose petals all over the house and bed. Setting up candles all over the house, outside he made a thick trail of white pedals leading from where her car should be, to the front door. In the pool he threw pink rose petals and heart shaped candles in glass holders to float.

*hours later*
He rushed to get everything perfect before she came home. He just planned a small intimate dinner at home. The chef chris hired was cooking, chris decorated and got himself ready when he was done. Throwing on a white collard shirt with dress pants and a red velvet blazer, he put on his gold rimmed glasses and combed out his hair. Happy with his look, he got Robyn's things daddy ready, made last minute changes and ran to hide in the backyard so she wouldn't notice him.

Getting out of her car, she was greeted with a card on the flower petals.. it was beginning to get dark so the candles added a beautiful accent. Her eyes lit up at the view. She leaned down to pick it up.

"This niggas back on this again." She smiled and opened it up.

"Walk the path of the flowers mami"

Walking in, she saw all the red rose petals scattered throughout the house. Her jaw dropped at the beautiful sight in front of her. She was then greeted with another card..

"Go up the stairs ma"

Walking up the stairs, she was given yet another card on the door.

"Aight turn around and go back to the staircase. The top step look to the left pick that up THEN go inside the room."

Robyn chuckled and obeyed the written orders.. to her surprise there was a small white box on the step.

"How didn't I see this?" She asked herself as she opened it up. Her jaw dropped to the ground when she held up the expensive and big diamond earrings which dangle on the ears. She squealed and ran inside the room. A big red box was laying on the bed which was full of red roses as well. Another note on top of it.

"Get ready in this and come downstairs for daddy. Love you"

She blushed and opened the box, revealing a red velvet dress with a low neck and back, a slit at the leg. Red pumps and yet another diamond necklace to match the earrings. She screamed at the sight of such beautiful things.

"Why?!" She whined knowing chris spent a fortune on her. Walking to the bathroom door, a note was taped on the door.

"Because I love you. It was nothing don't worry about it."

She smiled and got ready for her man.

Light makeup, just the way he likes it, if he had a choice though, he'd rid of all the makeup in the world. Robyn liked it though. She threw her wavy hair up in a slick bun as she let the jewelry hug her body. She thought it also be the right time to bring out her chest jewelry that she had bought a while ago. Basically a bralette made out of diamonds that hugs around your boobs but looks sexy as hell. She bought the matching thigh ones as well.

Chris is going to die.

Feeling happy with her stunning look she applied her red lip and strut down the stairs where chris was standing with flowers in his hand nervous to see her. She was almost his wife, they lived together and were inseparable yet chris got nervous every time he saw her. Hearing her heels he looked up, jaw fell as well as the flowers. She stopped walking and laughed as well as snapped to get him out of his trance.

"Oh shit" he swore as he picked up the flowers, swallowed his spit, adjusted his pants and walked up the final stairs to hold her hand.

She eyed his fit up and down.

"You look sexy daddy"

Chris bit his lip and closed his eyes.

"Don't even get me started on you right now.... I'm gon give you about 30 children tonight." He whispered as he stared at her outfit then the jewelry. "You have a nigga fucked up with the body jewels girl ima take you Down ri-" he cleared his throat. "I mean these are for you" he handed her the flowers and kissed her cheek. "You look amazing ma"

She laughed as he guided them to the candle lit backyard.

"Chris you didn't have to-"

He shut her up by pressing his lips to hers.

"It's nothing baby. Happy Valentine's Day" he winked and sat her down on the chair as he poured wine and sat in the next seat..

Chris had a plan for this night but let's just say that as soon as chris saw her, that plan flew through his head and a new one was initiated.

Let's just say all of America knows chris now.. before he's even THAT famous yet...

-
Just like that, it was Robyn's birthday, chris pretended he was mad at her the whole day for something that happened the night before but little did she know he was throwing her a huge surprise party at 1oak. He was cheesy but she loved that about him.

He was a child in a grown mans body.

April came and went, chris obviously joked all throughout April 1st. Starting off the day with having his fiancée thinking he died.. that's a different story though.

In a flash, it was Christopher's birthday, in which Jay and Robyn had the luxury of planning out something special. The day before, the fourth, Robyn had something intimate with his family and treys.. something chris really enjoyed, but on the fifth they went all out.

Everything really had chris by surprise.. he didn't expect this. He spent so long thinking everyone hates him but to see all the love he's getting from people he doesn't even know, gets him emotional.

Most importantly.. he thanks god everyday for his wife... well... soon to be.

June

It's coming..

______________
Sorry if this chapter is a little all over the place. I apologize. The wedding is coming soon :)
I had to fast forward a little so I could finally get to the good part(s).

Happy February, January only took 350 days to pass.

Vote, comment and share please. I'll start a new book after this one is over.. I'll have more info on that soon ❤️

Bear with me on 😪