T h r e e

Ashia's Pov

Im walking down stairs towards to the dinning room I just grab a glass of milk, get out of our house, and get in to my car I have classes today so I need to go to school. When were already hear in our school I get out of the car and started walking in the hallway while im walking, all of the people is getting out of my way because that's one of my rule im the president of this school and I can make my own rules. Im already in our room and I see my friends sitting in their chair Raizel's drawing in her sketch pad, and LC's doing something in her phone, and when they notice me they stop of what they're doing and they greet me "goodmorning ashia" but I just ignore them I sit on my chair wear my headphone get my book and read it.

When our teacher is here we stand up and greet her before sitting down and our teacher greet our back well I dont care and our teacher started to discuss,our subject today is computer and our exam will be tomorrow and I dont need to study cause im  smart im not arrogant im  just stating the fact. After our teacher's done discussing very long but I didnt listen, the bell rang and that means that its recess time that what most of the people need LC, Raziel, and I willing to wait to all of our classmates ger out of the room and when they're already gone, we get out of our room and directly went  to the canteen to buy some food we just waste some time because of raizel she is so greedy to any food and when she's done we go up in the rooftop because this is our favorite spot

(lumipat muna kayo kay Raizel wag na kay LC kaawa kayo eh -Ashia)
(Hey you grabe sakin Ashia ah why you away me ha hmp -LC)
(Pokerface -Ashia)
(Can you pls stop LC tch! Ashia first time mag strait tagalog ah yum yum sharap nyung burjjgerh yum -Raizel)
(Tsk SPG -Ashia)

Raizel's Pov

Hi guys! Im Raizel Jennifer Ilagan 17 y/o im sure dina magdudugo ilong nyo sakin because im not LC okay Ipapakilala ko sainyo sarili ko im greedy, beautiful(mas maganda kasi sakin si Ashia she's a GODDESS),im smart but not that smart, im rich but not that rich, and etc.

Pagkatapos namin kumain sa rooftop bumaba na kami at bumalik nasa room nag discussion ulit ang teacher namin at pagkatapos nung subject na yun ay PE na namin and that was my worst subject ever hindi kasi ako nakakakain eh i just want to eat all the time just EAT. Before we start we change are clothes first before we start.

😦👅🍔🍟🌭🍕🍝🌮🌯🍜🍲🍡🍦🍧🍰🍨🎂🍮🍫🍬🍿🍭🍩🍪🍗🍖 🍔🍟🌭🍕🍝🌮🌯🍜🍲🍡🍦🍧🍰🍨🎂🍮🍫🍬🍿🍭🍩🍪🍗🍖

That was all in my mind pano wala ng ibang ginawa yung coach namin feeling coach naman wala ng ibang pinagawa samin kundi pagexercising kami halos matumba na ako sa pagod buti pa si ashia hindi kasali kasi ayaw nya sa ganitong nagexercise sinagot nya nga tchr namin eh at pinayagan naman sya kasi president at anak ng may ari ng school kami nga ni LC eh d kami pinayagan kasi kaibigan lang kami si ashia naman kasi eh d pa kami dinamay panis na laway ko dahil hindi pa ako nakakakain ng food ko kanina pa mamamatay na ko kung wala sya ahaaaha😦😦😦

"Hey you ok?" Ashia said, kasama si LC tsk alam ko na nasa isip ng mga to pero totoo naman eh hindi ako nakakakain kaya nagkakaganito ako.

"NO!! Im not, at alam ko na nasa isip nyo that im going to due if i didnt eat a minute tssss" i said, yeah that'd true tsss

"Can you tigil gawa that Raizel you hindi acting like a gangster you alam that"LC sino pababa, yeah she's right im not acting like a gangster.

BUT IM SO HUNGRY😭😭

"Can you sara your bibig(roll her eyes)"LC said, tsk fine para makatulong sa bibig kong kanina pa hinahanap ang kaanuhan nya🤐🤐😷😷

After ng Classes nirequest ko kila ashia and LC that can we go in any restaurant just so i can eat but i was so shock because LC said no and Ashia said

YES......that was the first time kapag kasi dati nung sabi ko na kumain kami sa favorite restaurant ko hindi sya pumayag but ngayon siguro naawa lang sya sakin hakhakhak siguro pinagbibigyan ako dahil papasko na......Merry Christmas!!☃⛄️🎁hohohoho(santa) and after that we already go home its already late. Goodnight

Ashia's Pov

We go home late and it's just because of Raizel angdaming kinain at nakioaglandian pa si LC sa isang lalaki and mimiya din naman papatayin nya dahil alam ko na isa sya sa mga kalaban naming gangsters and papatayin ko pag di nya yun alam so para makasigurado susundan ko sya hindi pwedeng hindi because one of the strongest enemy namin yung nakalandian ni LC tsk landi landi kasi eh.

So para sigurado and they will not recognize me i wear my black mask with a GP word and wear black shirt and gray jeans and a white shoes, i will just saw you my mask.👇

GP means Gangster Princess im sure that I already said it to you guys that im the gangster princess

GP means Gangster Princess im sure that I already said it to you guys that im the gangster princess. After that I go to the place were I trace LC were she is and she's in the park, when im already there I saw LC with so many bruises with a guy and I think that's one of our strongest enemy their group name is Insane Georgia Boys or what we called IGB they're all boys no girls allowed and our group name is Golden Maffia Empire what we called GME, girls and boys are allowed but before we accept them in our group we test them first.

"Ughhh my mukha is so panget na because of you ugh so dami gasgas ko na in face ko!! Who you ba?!"LC shouted on the guy, LC will not really recognized the guy it's because of his mask with a sign of Jutfghjkjjokimkjjjjugg GP?! SHIT HIS THE GANGSTER PRINCE OF IGB I need to help LC but i need to find a time to show up, for him to be surprised.

"Shut up! Stop speaking alien language it's making my nose bleed, if your asking me who I am im just the GP of IGB and you're just too idiot, do you not see my mask it has a sign of GP and that means im the GANGSTER PRINCE OF INSANE GEORGIA BOYS"the guy said with a smirk in his lips, and I already know who is he, he's Carlos, I did not expect that his still alive I knew that he will never be alive again because I killed him with his mom they hide it to us na buhay pa si carlos kasi kung malalaman namin yun he will surely die, he killed my father, he killed my dad and because of my anger I killed his mom with him and I dont expect that his still alive but how im infinite sure that i kelled him but how did he live TSK.

"I sabi who you name, you kawala na me in this tali faster!! And you ba the guy kanina?!"LC said, tsk dinamay kapa niya and im sure d sya yun. Yan pa PAPATOL SAYO?!

"Ofcourse not me? Tsk ako nalang ang pumunta dahil nalaman ko na kaibigan ka ni ashia and I want her to face me"Carlos said, oh really you want me to see you okay and it's time for you to die na hihihihihi.

"Oh really?!"

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️
Hi guys im just 11 y/o lang po eh kaya ganito yung story lame sorry po talaga sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry ilan pa pong sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry PLS

Follow
Like
Comment
Vote

TY