Chapter 4

(I changed the girls name to Angel, you'll see why later.)

     I was woken up by the sound of a camera clicking. I groaned slightly but opened my eyes to see Clint standing there with his phone in his hand.

     "What are you doing Barton?" Bucky groaned from behind me. It took me a second to recognise that I was sandwiched in between Steve and Bucky on the matted floor of the training room. We had been so tired after training we collapsed here.

     My back was pressed against Bucky's chest while my head was resting on Steves chest. Both of them had their arms wrapped around me and latched onto each others arms.

     "Well, it was too cute not to take a picture of." Clint responded.

     "What are you doing here Clint?" Steve asked as we all slowly sat up.

     "Well, Nat and Wanda went to go to Angel's room to tell her food was ready when she wasn't there everyone started panicking, thinking she ran off or was kidnapped by HYDRA. Then Sam mentioned that neither of you went on your jog with him and everyone went full on Avenger mode and we're all currently searching the entire tower for any sign of the three of you." He explained and only then did I notice that he was in full gear and had his bow slung over his shoulder.

     I held up my hand slightly, still nervous about speaking out of turn.

     "With aldo respect, why didn't you guys just ask JARVIS if we were still in the vicinity or check the surveillance system?" I asked shyly. They all stared at me in shock and I slowly shrunk down, my hair falling in front of my face.

     "That's actually a great question. I'll have to ask Stark that when we get to the kitchen." He answered then looked over to me with a smile. "I knew you'd be a great Avenger." He added as he ruffled my hair. He offered me his hand then and lifted me to my feet. "Just, no more making us think you were kidnapped. Everyone went insane." He chuckled. "JARVIS! Tell everyone I found them. Tell them to meet us in the dining room." Clint commanded.

     "They're on their way Mr. Barton." JARVIS spoke after a moment.

     "Good. Then we best be on our way as well." Clint smiled as Steve and Bucky got on their feet.

     "What's for breakfast?" Steve asked as we walked into the elevator.
I'm

     "I think you mean lunch. You guys missed breakfast." Clint responded with a chuckle. After a few moments of silence the doors swung open to reveal everyone with their weapons near them and they were all in their uniforms.

     "Hey, look who I found in the training room, still in their PJ's." Clint announced. Instantly everyone spun around to look at us.

     "Oh, thank god you're okay! I thought you were hurt!" Wanda yelled as her and Natasha both ran over to me, engulfing me in a hug. Everyone watching chuckled slightly, putting their weapons back in their hiding spots.

     "What happened?" Tony asked, then Wanda chuckled, clearly sifting through our memories and reliving the fight.

     :"You are one impressive fighter.": Wanda laughed which instantly caught Pietro's attention and he was by my side in the blink of an eye, taking my head in his hands and observing me for injuries.

     :"You went up against the super soldiers? They can be quite intense when they train. Are you okay? I swear, if one of them hurt you-": His threat was cut short by Wanda and I laughing.

     :"It was the other way around brother. You should've seen it.": Wanda laughed. In the small time I've been at the tower Pietro and Clint have practically became my brothers while Wanda has become my sister and Nat like my mother that I never had.