Chapter 3

"Holy (Y/N). That's intense." Peter frowned after I finished telling him my story. I shrugged and continued eating the sandwich that JARVIS had prepared for me.

     "Yeah. You kind of get used to it after a while though." I responded.

     "Well, you're safe with us." Clint assured me with a smile. I returned the smile and Natasha smirked at me again. I turned around to see Steve staring at Bucky, with the exact same look Bucky had when he was looking at Steve.

     "Girls meeting!" We all yelled at once, then jumped out of our seats and ran through some halls. Wanda ussured us into what I could only assume to be her room.

     "Alright, did you guys see the way they were looking at each other?" Wanda asked.

     "I've known Steve for a long time, and he's never looked that way to anyone. Not even Peggy." Natasha smirked.

    "I've known Bucky for a while, and he's never had that look in his eyes." I smiled, letting out a small squeal of excitement. I've always seen Bucky as family, and it was nice to see him falling for someone.

     "They both look at (Y/N) like that. I've had a peek in their minds, they both see you as a daughter." Wanda explained.

     "Time out," I claimed, making a T with my hands. "You can look in other peoples minds?" I asked and she nodded.

     "Yes. I have telepathy and telekenisis, my brother has super speed." She explained with a large smile. "Any who, back to the point. How do we get Bucky and Steve together?" She asked with a large smile.

     "Well, we could go out, just the five of us, then we can say I 'accidentally' got lost. You guys split into two teams, the boys and the girls. We'll have the other Avengers tailing them trying random but discrete things to get them together. Last resort we say I get kidnapped by HYDRA and let them grieve together." I explained and they both nodded excitedly.

     "Operation Stucky begins tomorrow. We'll let the guys in on it." Natasha smiled. Wanda and I both raised our eyebrows at them.

     "Stucky?" We both asked.

     "It's their ship name." She explained with a small shrug. "Anyways. we'd better get going. We don't want the boys to think we kidnapped you or something." She added which caused us all to laugh slightly.

     We all then walked out into the dining room again where all the boys were talking about something.

     "Hey boys! You miss us!" Wanda yelled loudly, startling all the boys and myself. I visibly cringed and leaned away from Wanda in fear. When I regaines my senses I noticed all the boys looking at me sympathetically.

     "What was all that about?" Tony asked.

     "We decided we're going to take (Y/N) shopping. And we're dragging Steve and Bucky along with us." Natasha announced and they both groaned loudly.

     I looked around at the guys and noticed their eyes lit up in realization. I looked over to Wanda in confusion and she simply tapped her head. I smiles and looked back to Steve and Bucky.

     "Why us? Why can't it be a girls night out or something?" Bucky complained and Steve nodded in confirmation.

     "Because, she trusts you two the most." Wanda explained and I looked at her, giving her the death glare. I knew for a fact she had gotten into my head without me noticing it and I growled slightly.

     "Us?" They both asked, then looked over to Peter.

     "What about him?" Clint asked as he pointed to Peter. Even though he knew what we were doing he was still a giant idiot.