Chapter 1

You were running through the woods, your little heart was beating out of control. Each step you took was more painful than the last. Your bare feet hit twigs and rock as you ran, dodging trees hoping to lose 'him'. Your tiny body covered in cuts, bruises, and scars from passed wounds, he caused.

You heard his unwelcomed voice yelling at you, he wasn't far behind. You look back as you continue to run. You suddenly hit something that felt like a tree without thinking too much you hide behind it. You breath heavily to the point of hyperventilating. The 'tree' you were hiding behind shifted. You look up to find it wasn't a tree at all but a man holding a  blood covered hockey stick over his shoulder. 

"(Your name)!" Your father shouted anger clear in his voice.  

 You looked back to see how close your father was then back to the man who simply looked down at you.

  "(Your name)!" Your fathers voice rang out from the darkness. A shock wave of fear shot through your body.  You once again took off running as fast as your little feet could go.   

  You eventually tripped over something you fell and crumpled to hide behind a real tree this time. Silence fell, your heart slowly calming down, your breathing slowing.

"Safe at last."

 "Hello, doll face."  A male voice said from somewhere in the darkness around you.

You tried to back away and tucked your knees close to your chest. You search the darkness for the man who spoke

"Wow, relax, kid." A man said as he stepped forward 

 He wasn't the man from before but similar to him he carried a baseball bat with spikes over one of his shoulders. 

"So what's a little girl doing out here?" He ask as he crouched down in front of you. He looked at you over his sunglasses and a smirk played on his lips.

   "Leave her alone, Al." The man with the hockey stick stood behind  the man he called Al

  "What's with this kid?" Al asked.  

  "Don't know I just ran into her dad." 

 Fear suddenly over taking your body. "No,no,no. I won't go back to him. You can't make me." You shouted as you stumble to your feet and run like a bat out of hell.