Chapter 6

You were home alone with Matt today. He was watching a hockey game you could careless about. You were brushing out Kumujiro fur and telling him stories.

"Hey, maybe Matt would let us go outside and playing. I'll go ask."

You ran in the living room.

"Um...Matt?"

"Yeah?"

"Um...can me and Kumujiro go outside to play?"

"No, you know the rules. You can't go out without someone being with you."

You walked away with your head down. Kumujiro who was waiting in the hallway looked at you. "He said no." You said sadly. "He has to go outside with us but he's busy." 

Kumujiro walked passed you and into the living room.

"Hey, let go of me. What are you doing?" Matt yelled.

Kumujiro dragged him out of the room by his foot. He didn't bite down hard enough to hurt him.

"Hahaha." You laughed as Kumujiro pulled him outside with you following behind. "Your a genius, Kumujiro."

He finally let go of Matt. "All right you two had your fun."

He tried to walk back in the house but Kumujiro growled and stopped him in his tracks. "Alright I get it. How bout we go for a walk?"

"Yay!"

You held Matt's hand as you walked along. You stared up at the trees mesmerized by the beauty. Matt suddenly let go of your hand and lifted you up so you were sitting on his shoulders.

"Hey, I can almost touch the tree tops."

Matt hummed in response.

He walked a little further before you heard someone calling your name.

"Matt did you hear that?

He took you off his shoulders and put you on Kumujiro's back. "Get her back to the house." Matt said calmly. 

Kumujiro did as he was told and ran back to the house. When you got there Al and Ollie was back.

"What are you doing out here by yourself, poppet?"

"Matt was with me but then he told us to come back to the house."

"I'll go find him." Al said annoyed.

"Did I do something wrong?" You ask Ollie.

"Of course not. Come inside."

You climb off Kumujiro and look back in the direction Matt and Al went.

"I don't understand. Who was calling my name? Why did Matt send us back? I just don't get it."