Chapter 15

You lost all your energy not that you had much to begin with. They stuffed a rag on your mouth to keep you quite. You hung your head making the tears fall to your lap.

"Where are they? They're going to come right? They're going to save me...right?"

"Ve have company." Lutz said.

Your head shot up and you started to struggle.

"Be still, child." Luciano said, placing the knife to your neck.

Kumujiro busted through the door knocking Lutz to the ground. In the corner of your eye you saw someone shove an unexpected cupcake down Kuro's throat. Luciano was preoccupied watching Lutz struggle underneath Kumujiro to notice someone behind him. He swung back his hockey stick hitting him in the head.

"Hey doll, did you miss us." Al said as he cut you loose. You ripped the rag out of your mouth and wrapped your small arms around his neck.

"Your late! But I did miss you guys. How did you get in?" 

"The back door."

Your reunion was cut short.

"This isn't over yet." Luciano said. Matt hit him again with his hockey stick.

"Yes...it is."

"Matt!!" You ran up to him and picked you up.

"Francois tie them up, please." Oliver says.

"Yeah, yeah."

"Oliver, Francois you all came to save me I knew you would."

"Well that makes one of us...but... it's good to see you're not dead." Francois said muttering the last part.

"Let's get out of here." Matt says.

"Where do we go? In case you forgot we got cops on our as- butts." Al says.

"I don't care where we go as long as we're together." You tell them.

"I couldn't agree more, poppet."