Chapter 11

You were sat down in a room with a detective. "Young lady, you need to calm down." He said.

"No I won't! I want Matt and Al...and Oliver...and Francois and Kumujiro." You went from anger to balling your eyes out.

"Young lady, you realize they are wanted murderers.

"Your lying!" You shouted threw the tears.

Another man stepped in the room.

"Sir the girls father is here."

"No, you can't send me back!" You slammed your fists into the man's stomach.

 He was unfazed as he and the other man dragged you out to your awaiting father. He had cuts all over his face and arms like he had been in a fight with someone or something.

"(Your name)! Your safe, thank God." He said almost too sweetly. You weren't falling for it even if it fooled everyone else.

This was he's 'everyone's watching' act. He hug you tight to the point you were sure he would snap you in half. "I've been so worried about you." He says in that sweet voice that made you sick to your stomach.

"I can't thank you officers enough for bringing my daughter back to me.

"Of course." Your father dragged you out of the police station and literally throw you in the car and slammed the door. He got on the driver side.

"You're fucking dead when we get home." His voice back to being cold and mean. 

You looked out the window thinking you could jump out when in an ally you passed by you saw Al holding his baseball bat. You tried to open the door only to find out the child safety locks were on.

"Al...Matt...Francois...Oliver...please come save me."