Chapter 2

You ran but it didn't take long before the man with the hockey stick caught you with his free arm.

"Put me down! I don't wanna go back!" You kicked and screamed but despite it he held on to you tightly.

"Come on Matt leave the kid out here." Al's voice came from some where in the distance. 

"Calm down already." Matt's voice was eerily clam. "Who said anything about you go back to that man?"

 "What are you going to do with her?" Al asks.

 "If we leave her Luciano will make her into pasta sauce. We're taking her home."

"Oh good now she can become a cupcake." Al said rolling his eyes.  

"Do you have a better plan?"Matt snapped causing you to flinch.

"Do what you want." Al said before turning and walking away.

You passed out some time after Matt picked you up. 

You tried to fight him a few more time but lacked the energy. Although he may say he wouldn't take you back to your dad doesn't mean he won't. You have been lied to so many times before. 

You woke up in a strange bed, in a strange room, that even smelled strange.

You listened long and hard, you could make out 4 different voices for outside the door. Two of them you knew was Matt and Al the other two you didn't recognize.

"I've got to get out of here before they tell dad I'm here."

You slide off the bed and head for the door. You open it slightly to peek out but what you saw had you slamming the door.

"A polar bear!?"

You open the door again this time it's large paw caught the door before you could shut it. He pushed the door open knocking you back on your butt. Each step it took you crawled backwards till your back touched the wall. You and the bear just starred at each other. 

"Um good polar bear?" You said trying to make friends with the large creature. It grunted in response.