chapter 32

This chapter is dedicated to narlzzz she's always commenting and motivating me to write more, thank you for your support 😘.

"Today is the day, omg I'm so excited! I don't even know what to do with myself!" Stacy laughed, while I bounced around my room. It was 12:30 I had an hour to get ready and head to the center to make sure everything was okay.

"Well first bitch sit down so I can do your makeup, you going for a natural look or something dramatic?"

I thought about for a second "natural."

I got my hair done yesterday, which was currently in flexi rods. I was proud of the outfit that Stacy picked I couldn't wait to slay.

After 30 minutes my face was beat and I was rushing to slip my dress on.

"Thank you bitch, where would I be without you!"

I shouted while running out of the door, I was grateful for her. She made sure I had everything I needed plus more. I didn't bother to take my flexi rods out, the drive to the center would take an hour, I was a little behind but I did my best under pressure.

My excitement grew once I seen all the people standing outside waiting for us to open. I parked in the back of the building and walked to the main entrance, I didn't care about my flexi rods still being in my hair at the moment. As a business owner I wanted to greet the people who were here to support me. "Hello everyone, I know it's a little chilly, just gave us 30 more minutes please. I really appreciate y'all coming out here and showing me love!"

The crowd clapped and shouted different responses back.

I blew them kisses before heading into the building. The catering company were setting up the food. I stopped one of the workers "hey can you get some of the other workers to pass out some hot chocolate to the people standing outside?" He nodded and rushed off to the kitchen area.

I did a walk through making sure everything was okay.

Everything is perfect. My phone buzzed with a text from sergio. The thought of him making smile was weird, he was so funny and smooth. I loved talking to him. I was excited to hear that he would be coming to support me tonight, this would be my first time seeing him face to face since we started talking.

"Bitch I know you don't still have no flexi rods in, the doors open in 10 minutes!"

"Oh shit, i lost track of time. Help me take these out!"

Rushing to remove the flexi rods, I was grateful the curls fell exactly how I wanted them to. My edges were laid and I looked beautiful, Glancing at Stacy made me almost reconsider my sexuality. She was gorgeous! "Bitch I thought you was getting a sew in?"

I fingered her curls, "I was but I missed my real hair too much!"

"You still look fine though, my best friend popping!"

She started twerking "ay hype me up, hype me up!"

Heading out front I grabbed the giant scissors to cut the ribbon, out front was packed! I could hear the people start cheering once they seen me walking up since the front door was only glass.

"Thank you all for coming, I hope that my community center becomes a safe place for everyone, that you feel like home here. I'm always available whenever you need me, you are not alone! Now let's eat!