Just Put It Down Already | [SimmonsXReader]

[9/December/2017]

[Modern AU!]

It was a rainy afternoon, you and Simmons were at the living room of your house's cuddled up in the sofa with a blanket covering both of you while drinking hot chocolate. It was one of those days where no one felt like doing anything. His arm around you as you hugged his waist, It was nice and cozy and it felt just about right.

There was only one problem.

Simmons, your beloved boyfriend, has been glued onto his book for the last 30 minutes and it's driving you insane. He was supposed to be giving all his attention to you on days like these.

"Simmons," you started in a comforting tone, "can you please put that book down?"

"Uh huh, gotcha." Simmons replied, obviously not listening in the first place.

You shook him violently as Simmons jerked up, panicked by the sudden movement.

"[Y/N]! I'm trying to read my book!" Simmons chuckled as he continued eyeing the book to find where he last read.

You had an idea. Oh, a really good one. It will sure make him blush.

You pushed the book down harshly, making his eyes meet your demanding ones.

"Simmons," you commandingly voiced, as Simmons flinched in shock.

You maneuvered him to the side of the sofa with bough your hand on his shoulders and forcefully pushed him down onto the sofa, making you on  directly top of him. Now, on your hands and knees, you smirked evilly as you watched Simmons cover his face in embarrassment. How could you miss his adorable red face? You than grabbed his hand and pinned them onto the sofa with your weight now on your hands. Simmons tried to hide his face and he looked down, realizing it wouldn't work.

"Would you please put that book of yours down and pay all your attention to me? I'm in need of your attention." You glee devilishly as Simmons nodded eagerly, wanting this to be over.

You chuckled as you smashed our lips into his, knowing it'll make him blush more.

"God, I love you [Y/N]." Simmons whispered embarrassingly.

————————————
[356] words
————————————