Sabrina Jane Gonzaga

Hello there, my name is Sabrina, but please call me Ana or Rina. I am seventeen, and I was born on August 26th. My parents got a divorce when I was six, I honestly found my parents divorce a relief. I mean, you would too, if your parents were figthing all the time. I live with my mom and her new husband, I'm sure you've all heard of him. His name is Ian Bohen. He isn't the cold hearted guy you see on TV, he actually has a heart and often tries reaching out to me in a fatherly way, but I object it. I barely see my real father, because he lives in Australia, so when another guy tries to be fatherly to me, I authomatically think the guy is thinking 'Well, since you never see your father, let me the replacement.' I know that it seems silly but, that is how I look at it.

When I graduate, I want to be photographer; I have always been into photography. I remember taking my grandmother's camera, or even my mother's phone when I was younger, just to take photos. The photos would be of everything, and anything, literally. It could be anywhere from a picture of a cloud, to a picture of a flower I thought was pretty.

However, Ian has other plans, and my mom thinks I should go with it. He wants me to be signed to his record label; he decided he wanted to do this aftef he first heard me sing. Yeah, I'll admit, I have a great voice (I guess, I mean, that's what I've been told by people, and since Ian thinks so, I think that's a huge hint that those people are right), but it's not what I want to do. I want to be a photographer, maybe even travel to different places. Which brings me to ny back-up plan, if I don't make it as a photographer, I want to become a traveler and write about my travels. So, in other words, I guess you could say that I want to be a journalist. Of course, if that doesn't work out, then I will settle for being a teacher.

I am not a fan of BSB, by any means; I like some of their music, yes, but I wouldn't call myself a fan. They are nice boys though, I have met them a few times, and now, I guess they're living with us for the winter. I could see myself becoming friends with them, well four of them anyways. Why only four? I'll tell you why; because, Nick, as you probably already know, has a tendency of getting under my skin.... A lot. The bad thing about all of it, is the fact that he doesn't know when enough is enough.

My hobbies include playing the piano and the guitar, as well as singing, and writing.

I love dogs.

I think that's it! Bye! Xx