Three

"...Kay, how many holes in a rolo?"

"...You need to stop playing games on the internet, Harper."

"You just don't get the internet, Karen."

An actual oddity, Harper Stark walking around the tower talking to herself; well kind of. Talking to Karen more like it, whom has come to be another one of her companions apart from DUM-E and Happy, on occasion.

"I want popcorn."

"Extra butter, Harper. It makes popcorn better."

"Yet it has the possibility to get soggy, do you like soggy popcorn?"

"I can't eat, Harper."

"Good point, forgot about that."

Harper started humming a song as she simply placed a pot full of corn inside her father's popcorn machine. Yes, they had a popcorn machine; which Harper silently thanked the gods for. Made everything so much easier, sometimes she didn't even need to leave the couch!

"Mr. Stark has said he and Mr. Rogers wish to speak to you when they return, Harper."

"Do you think they'll finally let us in on the fun, K?" A grin stretched across Harper's face, her tail reaching to the mini fridge and pulling out a coke. She made her way back to the couch, popping popcorn into her mouth before using a claw to open the coke, which was still held by her tail. Having a tail has it's benefits.

"They have to, it's been nearly two weeks. I'm tired of having to watch The Flash on netflix."

"It's a good show, don't lie to yourself."

"Yes. But this is the third time we are rewatching the entire series!"

"Very good point." Harper hummed, her earfins twitching ever so slightly as she munched on her popcorn.

"....They still don't trust us, do they?"

"Don't say that, K. They do, it's just... they don't think we're ready I suppose."

"...Well, that changes today."

That made Harper jump in surprise, her father was standing by the door. Some bruises and a black eye adorning him, yet he still gave his daughter a smile; sitting on the couch next to her with a pained grunt.

"Well, I suppose the mission went well?" Harper said coyly, smiling.

"No being a smartass, young lady. Only I can be one." Harper snickered, Tony grinned as he grabbed her coke, taking a sip. The two sat silent for a few minutes, watching the TV.

"So. The next mission is in Sokovia. Strucker apparently mounted up his little operations there... and Cap has agreeded to let you in."

"Cap? Our Cap? Steve Effin' Rogers?"

"Yup, I said the same when he agreed. First time he agrees with me on somethin'." He snorted, passing the coke back to Harper; whom simply took it in her hand, taking a large gulp from the can.

"Avery." Oh. Oh. This was serious. Well, of course it was; Avenger stuff is a pretty serious thing, but this specifically was serious for her dad. He never called her by her middle name, unless the situation called for it.

He leaned against her, bringing her closer with a arm around her shoulders. "If we are to do this, we are going to do this together, okay? You go and you flank me at all times. Are we clear?"

Harper nodded, smiling. "Of course, Pa..."

"And if the situation or Cap call for it, you have my permission to utterly kick ass. Our style." Tony smiled, the action being returned by the kid. He simply bumped foreheads with her, before turning back to the TV.