• four •

Izaya went to the top of the sixteen storeys building. He stood on the rail, felt the cold night wind brush his silky black hair. He observing the night view of Ikebukuro city, wondering either there was someone who cares about him or not.

'Obviously theres none' he chuckled sadly. He stares at the sky. Pitch black, as if the sky was reading his lonely heart. He then looked down. The cars looked very small from the top view. Maybe smaller than an ant.

'What if I fall? Will I break my bones?'

'Nah, obviously I crashed for sure' he snickers sadly.

'What a silly question' he thought. He then climbed down to the roof floor.

'Is it worth to die?' he stare blankly.

'I bet not. I will get lonely in hell anyways' he chuckled to himself.

---------------

Shizuo yawn tiredly as he walk out from the hotel, finishing his work with Tom.

As usual, he lit his cigarettes up after he had done with his work and thinking to take a walk.

"Man, today was a hectic day", as he huff his smoke. He then massage his shoulder with the other hand. Well, he was beating 13 people today, who wasn't tired with that? As he huffing his smoke, he stares at the dark sky.

'Look like it was gonna rain soon' he thought.

"Umm...excuse me, sir" Shizuo turn to the voice owner. A middle age women approach him.

"There is someone sleeping there, could you maybe wake him up or bring him to the nearest shelter. It look like it will rain soon, so I am afraid that he will get soaked by the rain" that middle age women smile while pointed to the playground.

"Oh, okay" he smiled back.

"Thank you, sir", she ran to the main road. Shizuo walked relaxly to the sleeping figure he saw.

"What the-?!"

'Izaya!!!', he just felt his anger risen but then- And a cat? he thought.

'Well, its been a couple of weeks that he hadn't show up' he sigh. He just wanted to left but thinking of that middle age women had stop him. He massages his forehead.

"Maybe I just help him this time. This time only!", he cures to himself. He then walk closer to Izaya sleeping figure. The black cat notices Shizuo and hissing at him. Giving him a warning. Warning of what?

"Woah! Calm down kitty. I am not a bad person", he said to the black cat as if it undestand what he says. The cat then get out from Izaya embrace and stared at Shizuo as if he wanted to do something bad to him. Or it is more like..........
protecting Izaya?

"Huff...Look kitty, I am not gonna do anything bad either to him or you, okay?"

The black cat then meow at Shizuo then, leaving Izaya and Shizuo alone as if he understand what Shizuo says. Shizuo get to Izaya and carry him at the back.

'What a bad luck' he sigh again. Then, his ears caught the grumble sound from the starless sky.

~Feel free to comment so I can know if my story is good enough😂.~