. Fifteen .

Okay now, don't kill me please.

Enjoy the story~ *runs again*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached home after taking a slow night walk. And you know what? I'd been carrying the cat in my arm the whole time and he sat there like a good boy. No sarcasm here okay. He sort of sleeping I think? Cause sometimes he snuggled in my arm, sometimes he licked my hand. Haha, okay, whatever.

I guessed Shizu-chan already home cause the light was on. And I didn't give a damn about him. He broke the promise, so fuck him! Okay I knew it sound harsh but, fuck him and his promise! I entered the house slowly, trying to be as silent as I can. Didn't wanna face him. I just wanna took a long warm shower and go straight to sleep. Shit! I forgot that we share the same bed. What a bad luck.

"Izaya!"

Oh great! Another bad luck. Mission failed, Izaya. He came to me and gripped my shoulder.

"Where did you go? I've been searching for you anywhere! It's 1 a.m."

Yeah, yeah, now get your hands of me Shizu-chan. I hold the urge to roll my eyes. I'm not in the mood to argue. I'm tired.

"Just taking a walk Shizu-chan, nothing else"

"Taking a walk? Until late night?" Now he got on my nerve.

"Stop it Shizu-chan! I'm not messing with anyone and it's not your business what I am doing."

"Not my business you say? This is my house and whatever stay in here is mine. So what you do is my business!" he hissed. I thought that I hear his vein popping. But that's not going to get me surrender.

"What do you think I am? Your pet? Nonsense Shizu-chan. I can do whatever I want in this world without telling you. I have my own life and you have your own. So just mind yours and don't disturb mine." This time I hissed back. I could not handle it. Who was he to control my life after what he did to me.

"This argument is nonsense Shizu-chan. I'm tired. Gonna sleep" I walked past him but he grabbed my arm tightly. And I swear it hurt. Just like he used to grabbed me while we were fighting.

"Stop this shitty attitude Izaya, it get on my nerve!" What the heck!

"What make you being like this huh? Is it because of that stupid thing I promise you? Come on Izaya, I can still bring you there any other time."

So that's it. He thought that promise is stupid, so he ditched me and make promise to others. So that's why huh. Okay Izaya, now you know that you were not so important to him. Fuck! It hurt so much. I felt a lump in my throat. I felt like crying. Crying and screaming, till I can't no more. Stop it Izaya! You are not that weak! I took a deep breath to control my rapid heartbeat.

"Like hell. You already say that many times. Every time we plan to go out, you give me thousands of excuse. I'm tired Shizu-chan, I'm tired of you and your words!" now I yelled my heart out at him. Cause its true! I'm tired of his blank promises, of his word. It's like he's playing with my heart. He made me believe him, making me excited, giving me hope and he crushed it like its nothing. If he didn't do it intently, how thick was his skull huh. Did all of that without thinking of my feelings. Did he had a small brain? Or didn't have a brain at all? I somehow could free my arm from his grip and turned my feet quickly to the bedroom. And again he grabbed my arm. Tighter. 

"Let. Me. Go" I said sternly. Didn't have any energy left to yelled.

"Hissssssss!" We both looked at the source of sound. Kitty! I almost forgot about him. He hissed at us, more to Shizuo actually, standing as if he was ready to attack. Seeing Shizu-chan was not focus on me, I snatched my hand swiftly and took the cat with me to the bedroom.

"Sleep outside!"

I slammed the door. I didn't care whose bedroom is this, but I really need to be alone. I could not think of anything. My mind messed up. I sat on the floor beside the bed. My tears gushed out freely. I clutched my hair, grabbing it tightly while crying my heart out. Please, please. Stop it. I'm tired already. I'm tired of everything. Can-can't I just live happily? Is this karma?

Hilarious Izaya! You ask if this is karma? Of course! You fuck up people life. And karma came, fuck up your life back! I chuckled humorlessly. How stupid was I? To think that I would get a peaceful life. Ahahahahahahaha. Funny Izaya, very funny. You could be given the funniest world record title. Now I didn't know either I'm laughing or crying. I thought I'm going crazy. Good, funny and crazy. Hehehehe.

Izaya is funny and crazy, funny and crazy, funny and crazy............

"Shut the fuck up!!"

Shit, I'm really going crazy.

"Meow" the black cat sat beside me, ear flopped to back, looking scared but caring at the same time. He meowing slowly this time. As if telling me not to cry. It's nothing big, couldn't bring my tears to stop, but enough to bring a small smile to my mouth. I reached out to him, scratching his ear which lead him to lick my hand. I didn't know why, but the gesture pulled my tears to come out again.

I didn't know why, I didn't know how to stop it, I didn't know what to do, I-I didn't know, I- I-*blacken*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for a serious topic. Could you guys comment about my writing. Is it improve from the previous chapter, or getting worse, or too much spelling mistake or anything that bother you guys. For grammar, hmmm...I know some of them is wrong, but is it too much or okay? 

Please leave a comment so that I can improve my writing. And lastly millions of thank you for everyone that has follow this story until now. Love you guys very muchhhhh...ehehehe