. Six .

Sorry for my late update.😅 I've been very busy lately.

---------------------------------------------

'Uhh...so warm' Izaya thought as he leans more to the warmth. 

'W-warm?!' he swiftly opened his eyes to see a body. Specifically a chest. A gentle movement of rise and down from breathing. He suddenly remember of what had happened last night. He hates the fact that Shizuo had seen his weakness, but right now.....he just didn't want to move from the warmth. It's been a very long time since the last time he felt this comfortable sensation in his stomach. He's been longing to it. So he just choose to fall back to his cozy dream.

------------------------------

Fushhhh

A delicious smell from the kitchen woke Izaya up from his deep sleep. He rubbed his not-so-itchy eyes to make his blurry vision clear. He then panicked. Shizuo is up! what he want to do now??? He knitted his hand and rubbed his thumb together as he was very nervous. 

'Should I wait here or just go out?'

'Or just sleep again?- but I have sleep long enough and I'm wide awake right now!!!', Izaya fight with himself.

'Should I jump from the window?', he looked at the window. Izaya then realized that he is wearing a big shorts and a big and loose blue t-shirt as he came near the opened window. 

'Oh, how can I jump from right here with this clothes', he palmed his face. 

'Wait! He changes my clothes?!', a slight shade of pink rose from his cheek.

'Heyy Izaya! This is not the time to feel ashame', he double face palm his pink face right now. Then, he just took his breath a few times and took a few brave steps, came out from Shizuo bed to the kitchen.

'There's nothing to be afraid of,  nothing to afraid of,  nothing!', he tried to convince himself. He tip-toed to the kitchen. He saw Shizuo is cooking. A very delicious dishes as he could smell it from the kitchen entrance. He just took a peek. He still afraid and ashamed to face Shizuo.

'What if he burst out when he see me?'

'What if he punch me to death?'  

'What if he kick me out?'  

'What if he says to get lost?'

'What if he says that he hate m--Gruuu~   his stomach growl.

"Izaya?"

 Damn! Izaya curse his starving stomach. Now, his face really became red from that. He even pinch his stomach because of his resentment to it. 

"Izaya? Come here. I've made breakfast for us", Shizuo looked at the place where Izaya hiding while his hand skillfully cooked an omelette bread. Izaya slowly came out from where he is hiding. His flushed face facing the floor as his embarrassment grew wider. His hand grab the hem of his shirt. Umm...Shizuo's shirt that he's been wearing. Shizuo chuckled at the view.

"Just sit down. I will done in a few minute", Shizuo said as he prepare the plate. Izaya face still face the floor. After a few movements, Shizuo took the chair and sat in front of Izaya. He gave Izaya a plate of an omelette bread and a sausage. 

"Eat it", Shizuo told Izaya. Izaya didn't move a bit.

"Hey, take a bite. Aren't you hungry?"

Slowly Izaya grab the fork and knife. Slowly he cut the mouth-watering dishes. He slowly bite it and slowly his eyes enlarge with amazement. As his empty stomach begging for more food, he gobbled it quickly. Shizuo, who is looking at him secretly smiled at Izaya behavior. After they had finished their breakfast, Shizuo picked all the dirty plate and washed it. Izaya felt confused at what to do. As he saw Shizuo washing the dishes, he thought about his clothes. 

'I need to change before I go back', he came back to the bedroom to search for his furry jacket and jeans. Unfortunately, he didn't find it. 

"Where did he put it? Is he washed it?"

"Look for what? Your clothes?", Izaya startled to Shizuo voice.

"Y-yea. I need to change before I go back", he gather his strength to speak his thought out.

"No. You're going to stay here", Shizuo told him sternly. 

Izaya eyes snapped big at Shizuo.

"From now on you're going to live here"

------------------------------

Sorry if it disappoint you guys😣 But I try to make it better. 😁