. thirteen .

Hey guys! Happy to see you again!

 I am very sorry, sorry, sorry and sorry here for not being active for awhile. I don't know, it seems that after being busy, I almost forget that I have this story hanging. Sorry again for making you guys waiting and thank you from the very, very bottom of my heart for those who still following this story. 

Before you read again, sorry for my lack of vocabulary and unsuitable word use in this chapter since it has been a very long time I hadn't writing. So now, the story is yours. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jump to Friday

Izaya POV

'Ughhh' These damn brain. Thanks to that and my restless adrenaline for being excited to meet those cute fluffy fat cat. I could not even close my eyes for a minute. Those fluffy wiggling tail prevent me from sleeping. It's already five in the morning. What can I do.......

I rolled to my side, facing Shizuo. I stare at his face, checking it out. Didn't expect for him to actually have a nice face figure. His natural curved eyebrows, pointy nose, moist lips, those sharp jawline.....stop it Izaya! You looked like a pervert here. Hahaha. Sorry, cannot stop that cause its true!

The gentle sound of his breathing. I didn't expect for him to be a 'good sleeper'. You know the one who didn't move much in his sleep. (Sorry cause I didn't know what it called) From his appearance, he is more to a 'rough sleeper' (sorry again >u<). You know, um the one who will kick me out from the bed? I don't know. Just my assumption.

'Haihh' I sighed slowly. 

Staring at him made me wonder why he helped me out. We used to be enemy for so many years. I always getting on his nerve, insult him in many ways, making him yelled his heart out and threw whatever things beside him to me.

Ummm...

Maybe a change of heart?

HA! 

Did he so stupid to change easily?!

I laughed snickerly. For suddenly sheltered me from the rain, took me home, gave me food and asked me to live with him!! On top of that, gave me a nice and warm services and conversation. To think again, I'm also stupid for thinking all of these things now instead of the moment all of this thing happened. Well whatever. Be it stupid or not, just let me savour his gentle and warmth stupidity for a while.

Vrrrrrrrrrr

I checked my vibrating phone. It's 7.00 a.m. already? I'm sure it was 5.00 a.m. just now. Oh my! It seems my phone was correct as there was a strike of soft light break through the curtain.

"Mhmmm", Shizuo stirred in his sleep.

"What time is it?", he asked.

"It's 8.00 a.m."

"Shit!!", he cursed as he ran to the bathroom.

Hmm? Why rushed? The café won't go anywhere tho. Maybe he was excited too? Haha. So cute! While waiting for him to come out, I went to make us breakfast. Hmm, what should I make? Something special sound nice to me as he also being nice to take me out today. As I did my work, I heard Shizuo cursed in rush. Again, what the heck is he chasing. I didn't even brush my teeth.

"Hey Shizu-chan! I already make breakfast- "

"I'm late flea! Don't have time for that!", he said while correcting his necktie clumsily.

"Late for what? Didn't you say you want to take me out today?", I'm starting to feel my heart beating faster.

"Sorry, I have promised to meet someone today"

"But-", he slammed the door without having me finished my words.

'But you promised me first' was what I'm going to say. He was the one that said he didn't had anything to do today. My heart beating furiously, either because of anger or sad, I don't know. But I can feel my eyes were on the verge of tears. I gritted my teeth, clench my shirt to suppress this hurt feeling. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

This all stupid! Stupid him for forgetting the promised or intentionally break it. Stupid me for looking forward to it. Stupid these eyes for not sleeping last night just for nothing. I blinked my eyes several times, preventing my tears from falling. And again stupid me for have a heart of a teenage girl on their period.

I put down the knife in my hand. Didn't feel like making the 'special' breakfast anymore. Special my ass! I took a nice long shower to cool down my head. When I'm done, I walked out the bathroom naked, knowing that that bastard wouldn't come home anytime soon. I searched my new boxer in the drawer, found the blue one. I wore it and surprise at how comfortable this boxer felt on my butt.

Wait! Why am I giving you all the details here? Eww, look away you pervert! Or am I the perverted one? Cause I'm the one who gave you that unnecessary information? Nah, whatever. Not that you had the chance to touch my nice ass anyway.

As I'm done wearing my usual outfit, I took a peek at the window. It's such a nice weather. Why not take a walk today instead of mourning for the stupid promise? At least I could have a fresh air on a sunny day!

I grabbed my coat in the wardrobe, wallet, keys and took a peek on the mirror. I stare at my face, feeling awkward. Maybe it's a long time that I hadn't been on the mirror. Despite what happened today, I decided to put a smile before walked out from the door. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter. I promised I will write longer for next chapter. If I have enough idea though. HAHAHAHAHA.

-