. eight .

I'm really sorry for the late update T^T....Well..you know the life of being a student is very busy so forgive mehhhh.  Thanks for those who keep reading my story and those who vote for it!!! Thanks so much. It really meant for me T*T.  And hope you enjoy this chapter ;)

########

Bum!

Due to the that sound, Izaya wakes up from his deep sleep on the big comfy bed.  He rubs his sleepy eyes making a cute squealing sound. 

"You're awake?" Shizuo ask.

Izaya just hummed as a reply.

"Brush you teeth then let's have a breakfast together. I will make toasted bacon today"

"Uh let me help you!" Izaya said excitedly and... guilty maybe? as he live there without paying anything. He want to do something as a payback to Shizuo. Shizuo give him a huge grin and ruffle his bed hair roughly.

"Okay but go brush your teeth first"

Izaya quickly jump off the bed and run to the bathroom. Shizuo just giggles at the raven cute behaviour. 

#########

They eat their breakfast peacefully, enjoying the taste of those juicy and mouth-watering toasted bacon with bread. Izaya keeps glancing at Shizuo as he feels that he need to tell him something. But the words never went out. He don't know why but he feel very comfortable to be with Shizuo although they had fought for many years back then. Sometimes he feels there is warmth in his stomach. Sometimes he just feel relaxed without any unpleasant thought disturbed him. Sometimes Shizuo's cigarettes smoke just smell very nice to him. It seems that everything in that house was too cozy. Unlike his previous apartment which always bring him bad memories and nightmares. He wonder why?

"Izaya" Shizuo voice dragged him from his thought. 

"I'm going to work now. You just stay at home, don't go out anywhere. For lunch just heat up the fried rice in the fridge. If you need something else just call me okay?"

"Huh?!" Izaya eyes widen from hearing that.

"I'm going now. Take care" Shizuo make a last touch up on his bartender uniform before going out to work. As he done, he went to take his cigarettes and stroll to the door until he feel a tug on his left sleeve. It was Izaya hand that tugged on it. He looks at the pain that shows on Izaya face. Izaya looks really fragile as if he can break at any moment now. The thought of Shizuo might leave him behind make him unconsciously tugged at Shizuo arm, didn't want him to go. Izaya mouth just gaped for silence.

Seeing Izaya miserable expression, Shizuo let out a gentle smile and his hand went to Izaya's silky hair, ruffling it a bit.

"It's okay Izaya. I'm not gonna for a long time. I will ask Tom-san to go back early"

"Yo-you will come back?"

"Yes"

"You will not leave me right?"

"No I will not"

"Promise?"

"Yea I promise you I will never leave you ever. Even there is disaster come to me, I will never leave you. Until the end of the world" 

Izaya slender fingers let Shizuo sleeve go slowly and let out a long soft sigh. His face is facing the floor, relieved when he heard Shizuo's promising words. Shizuo then just took the chance to ruflle Izaya hair again and give a gentle pecks on Izaya's forehead.

"I got to go now. Take care Iza and don't forget your lunch!" he said while going down the stairs, leaving a confuse and slightly blushing Izaya alone. His heart is beating like crazy due to that sudden kiss. 

What is this?