. ten .

I don't know how my previous update is gone!!!!! I just want to share how sweet they are T~T

But I know you guys are not disappointed as me as it is not a chapter right? Hahahahahahahaha

Okay now enjoy this chapter~

---------------------------

The next morning, they had a breakfast together as usual after having much more embarrassing things happened at the night before. This time they were having black paper scramble egg sandwich made by Izaya. He told Shizuo that he will take the cooking and cleaning task as a repay for letting him stay there. Shizuo argue about it at first but after repeatedly being convince by Izaya he let he did whatever he wanted as he didn't want to over control Izaya.

He made a last touch up for his usual clothes and took the home key at the dining table. 

"Hey Izaya, you don't need to cook for dinner. I'm buying sushi for tonight" Shizuo said.

"Huh? You don't have to buy it. It will just troubling you" Izaya feeling guilty. Yeah, after what he had been through lately, he became more sensitive and cautious although for the little things. He felt like he always be a burden to Shizuo as he always be careful of what he was doing as he did not want be a troublesome.

"No no, I will buy sushi tonight. You can rest a bit and it has been a long time since I last eat sushi" Shizuo smile to Izaya but Izaya take the wrong view.

"D-did my cook was terrible? I'm sorry I will learn how to cook next time!" Izaya sounds panicked as he also stood up from his chair.

"No Izaya. It's not" Shizuo came closer to Izaya. He hold both sides of Izaya shoulder.

"No Izaya. Your cook is delicious. It never taste bad. I just want to cherish you as you have helped me cleaning and cooking" Shizuo gently said while persuading Izaya for his hard work. Shizuo sincerely wanted to brighthen up Izaya as he knows that Izaya was still in his bad state. He also wanted to appreciate him for what he had done to him. 

"Plus, you must have missed those Ootoro sushi from Russian sushi right?" he tried hard to convince Izaya. Finally Izaya looked a little bit relaxed.

"Okay" he slowly mumbled but enough to be heared by Shizuo.

"Good, and now smile" Shizuo cupped Izaya face. Izaya give a small smile which looked really really adorable to Shizuo. 

Shit! I just want to kiss him right now!

Shizuo ruffled Izaya hair roughly made it became messy while gaining a small whine from the raven.

"See you tonight" Shizuo wore his shoes and close the door after giving Izaya a comforting smile.

-----------------------------------------------

Shizuo might sound fine and happy before he went to work. But not during his work. Today, he had to deal with the most troublesome debtors. From the one who give thousand of excuses to extending the repayment although Tom had extended their time five month late once they asked for it and they already asked for the fifth time already!  

Then, to the one who acted like he never borrowed anything from Tom and blackmailing them that he will call the police, to the next one who attacking Shizuo with knife, trying to make him afraid but just caused Shizuo to be more pissed as he managed to stab Shizuo's arm, to the one who crying hysterically when they saw them and finally the one who runaway. 

Shizuo really pissed that day as he also failed to fully protect Tom from being attacked by one of the debtors today. It was just a scratch of knife on Tom's face which bleed only a little but could make Shizuo felt guilty over it and ask Tom to cut his salary as he failed his job as a bodyguard. Well, you knew how Tom was right? He surely didn't blame Shizuo for a small thing like that.

After those hassle things happened, he felt very exhausted and had a mere headache. However he didn't forget to stop by Russian sushi. After that he just went straight home.

------------------------------------------------

Okay I know this is not what you guys expected  -_-III 

But I will come with the scene that you guys want for sure soon~

Huehuehue