-Chapter One- A Wedding

"Feeling nervous?" Teddy Lupin looked in the mirror at the person's reflection, the person who was standing behind him. Harry James Potter was in a tuxedo as Teddy's best man. Both of them looked fantastic. Teddy ran a hand through his deep purple hair. He wished he could change the colour, he felt more comfortable with violent shades but he had promised her.

"Very."

"You'll do great, mate. She looks fantastic according to Ginny." Harry patted Teddy's shoulder just as the door opened. Ginny walked in wearing a long flowing lilac dress. She had a huge smile on her face, lighting up her features.

"It's time." She said before walking back out. Teddy and Harry walked out and followed her down the corridor, outside of the building and into the garden where a marquee had been set up for the occasion. They walked into the marquee where seats on either side had been filled with family, friends and colleagues. Teddy felt a bit dazed by it all. He shook hands and said hello with his mind fully occupied. Harry seemed to understand this. Taking Teddy gently by the arm, Harry took him to the front of the marquee where the man wedding them called Terry Hawks shook his hand. Teddy waited by his godfather and by Terry, waiting for his fiancee. On either side, he noted the people there. On his side, his grandmother who was smiling proudly at him, her greying hair pulled back into a wispy bun and her robes in crimson. James Sirius Potter was also sat in the front row, talking to his brother Albus Severus Potter. James was wearing deep blue robes and Albus was looking sulky in deep green to match his Slytherin house. Both were still at Hogwarts School, James was in his third year, Albus was in his second. In the row behind them were several others, Professor Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and her father Xenophilius (both in yellow), Professor Minerva McGonagall, a load of friends from school and three empty seats at the back next to Rubeus Hagrid's big seat.Teddy knew who those three empty seats were for. His father, his mother and his grandfather. His heart warmed at the thought of them sat there. Of course, on Victoire's side, there was her endlessly growing family. Her mother, Fleur was sat in crystal blue robes and looking proud. She had an empty seat beside her for Bill when he had finished walking his daughter down the aisle. On her other side was Arthur and Molly Weasley, Victoire's grandparents. On the row behind theirs was Ginny Weasley, representing her part as Victoire's aunt. Next to Ginny was George Weasley sat with his wife Angelina and their children Roxanne and Fred Weasley the second. On the row behind theirs was Ron and Hermione with their children Rose and Hugo sat next to Percy Weasley, his wife Audrey and Charlie Weasley. Not to mention the tons of other Weasley members, members of the Order of the Phoenix and more. Teddy looked away just as soft tinkling music began. Teddy took a deep breath in and looked up at the entrance.

Lily Luna Potter headed the procession, wearing a gold dress and carrying white roses. She smiled hugely at everyone and Teddy couldn't help but smile at her and give her a secret wink. She giggled into her flowers as she took up her position at the front. Louis Weasley (Victoire's two-year-old brother) followed Lily, looking miserable in a black tuxedo. He stood beside Lily, shuffling his feet. Dominque (Victoire's sister) followed in a long gold dress as maid of honour. Finally followed Victoire herself dressed in a white dress with gold sparkles on it that shimmered whenever she moved. As she stepped forwards, in time with her father(dressed in black robes), a flash of gold showed she was wearing golden shoes. Her hand clutched her gold flowers with blue jewels decorating the petals. She wore a tiara on her beautiful pale blonde hair that went straight to her waist. She looked flawless, a beautiful masterpiece.

Bill Weasley stopped at Teddy and placed Victoire's hand in his. Teddy took Victoire's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. He could feel her engagement ring underneath his fingers and saw it flash and wink in the lights. They both turned to Terry who began.

Teddy was surprised at how quick it went. In barely any time at all, they were declared husband and wife and Terry had waved his wand to remove all chairs and for the marquee to be turned into a dance floor. A band came onto a platform as their guests gave a round of applause. Teddy kissed Victoire on the lips sweetly. She did too, her eyes wet with her tears and still looking just as beautiful. The band began to play and bottles of champagne, butterbeer, firewhisky and more floated around to fill everyone's drinks. Teddy and Victoire were hugged by almost everyone until eventually, they managed to sneak away for a first dance. The dance floor was surrounded by their guests who came to watch as they danced to a beautiful song. Slowly, their guests danced with them. Teddy sneaked a dance with his guests as well, dancing with his grandmother, with Fleur, with Ginny, Hermione and even little Lily Potter. Teddy eventually reclaimed his bride for his own as the song changed to a faster paced one.