-Chapter Five- Hogwarts

The next day, she got up and mumbled a sleepy good morning to the rest of her fellow roommates as she got dressed into her new school robes. She felt so special in her Ravenclaw tie with a Ravenclaw badge on her robes. It felt truly amazing and she truly felt a part of Ravenclaw house.

Marcus was waiting for her in the common room so they could go down together.

"Are you excited about lessons?" He asked her.

"Definitely." She replied back. He frowned at her as they walked down the staircases and into the Entrance Hall.

"What?" She asked, smoothing her robes down nervously.

"Has your hair grown or is it just me?"

"Has it?" She pulled at a strand of her hair and realised it was the same length as she had made it last night. She rolled her eyes at her own stupidity and closed her eyes, pulling the hair up a few inches while Marcus led the way into the Great Hall and to the Ravenclaw table. They sat down and Lena helped herself to some toast and a glass of pumpkin juice. The small professor from before was walking along the table handing out timetables but it was Louis who sat opposite them who handed over the First Year timetables.

"First year timetables. Busy, busy, busy. Don't forget that the staircases move and try and be early to your lessons. That way, you can get lost a few times and still turn up early-ish."

"We should go now?" Lena asked Marcus. He nodded and she downed her pumpkin juice and picked up her stack of toast to take with her.

Their first class was Transfiguration. They walked around to try and find their class and eventually found it. They would be having this class just with the Ravenclaws so they quickly found seats that suited them at the front of the classroom. Audrey Weasley was waiting for them, at her desk at the front. On the blackboard beside her was a list of topics they would be looking at during the first year. Audrey was wearing deep purple robes and her matching hat sat on the top of her grey hair, pulled into a straggly bun. She looked quite majestic.

"Welcome to Transfiguration. I am Professor Audrey Weasley and I will be taking you through these classes for the next seven years." She took out her wand and tapped a water bottle that Bella had on her desk. The bottle shifted shape, becoming a bird. The bird flew around the class and the water sloshed over the desk. The class gasped in awe. Professor Weasley waved her wand and the bird disappeared and so did the water.

"Now, Transfiguration is one of the most complex branches of magic involving a wand. It takes dedication and hard work to transfigure one thing to another. Changing the properties of an object is very different to changing the features of a human for example. Although, I know one of you, in particular, can do that with no effort involved." Professor Weasley looked towards Lena and smiled kindly. Lena flushed as her classmates looked at her. The girls already knew but the boys did not. Marcus, sat next to her, had turned his full body to face her.

"Would you be willing to give us an example, Miss Lupin?" Lena nodded. She scrunched up her nose. Her hair colour changed to vivid red and became shoulder length and curly, also one of her favourite appearances. Her eyes turned into cat-like slits.

"Miss Lupin here is called a metamorphmagus. She can change her appearance at will. This is only possible among some and is passed down from birth. The more heritage you have, the more you can do. Lena's grandmother was a full metamorphmagus which makes Lena twenty-five percent Metamorphmagus. Thank you, Lena." Lena turned her appearance back to her normal mix of hair colour and green eyes. Marcus was still gawping at her. Professor Weasley turned back to the class and handed out a match to each student. They were to change the match to a needle. Lena managed it in three tries. Marcus kept setting fire to the desk.