Skywood Academy | PROLOGUE

"It's hard to keep up with this world when the world thinks your existence is fearsome and meaningless..."

******************************

SKYWOOD ACADEMY

PROLOGUE

******************************

Different. Ugly. Hideous. Monstrous...

Those are the words that made Rhia Montelva's life miserable. How many times had she been bullied in her school dahil sa kakaibang anyo niya. Mula pagkabata hanggang sa naaalala niya, REJECTION was a frequent occurrence in her daily life and she became used to it, yung lalayuan ka ng mga tao at babatuhan ka nila ng masasakit na salita. All of those things were normal for her until she also tasted the FEAR of people because of her un-humanness. PHYSICAL PAIN and EMOTIONAL PAIN... tiniis niya ito lahat halos buong buhay niya. But when she could not anymore, sumuko na din siya. She quit school and it was the easiest thing to ever do because she never had any REAL friends so leaving wasn't that hard. Why? Because friendship is nothing but a delusion for those who are seeking help and pity from other people. In her case, it doesn't exist at all but BETRAYAL does. Kaya hindi dapat binibigyan ng tiwala ang sinuman, lahat ay peke, lahat ay lolokohin ka lang. No one likes you and by the end of the day you will only be lonely. And why should they even like someone like her? How pathetic.

She stopped trusting people. Good. And she thinks that she should and will never trust anyone again. Kung ang masaktan lang ang magiging kapalit ng pagtitiwala at paglalapit niya sa ibang tao ay mas maigi pang manatili na lang siyang magisa. She doubted her own existence dahil naiiba ang pagkatao niya sa iba. Bakit ba kasi siya pinanganak ng ganoon? She can't even look at herself in the mirror without hating the sight of her distasteful reflection. At dahil na din sa tinataglay niyang kakayahan na hindi pangkaraniwan ay kung bakit ayaw niya sa kaniyang sarili. She was hated by both herself and others. People were afraid of her dahil sa hindi makataong kakayanan niya. Everyday had been a living nightmare. Dahil sa isang insidente ay kung bakit nila nalaman ang kaniyang tunay na katauhan.

She didn't want the prying eyes and hurtful mouth of people anymore even if suffering has always been a part of her life so she locked herself up. She really did and it was for the better. Matagal na siyang hindi lumalabas ng bahay at kailanman hindi na niya iyon gagawin muli. Staying in one place, where no one is able to hurt you or look at you with eyes full of disgust and fear.

Because we all know, even you... that if she ever leaves that place, then again... she will never fit in with the rest of the world. She doesn't even belong there it seems...

Five years have passed ever since she shut herself completely from the outside world and since then, her life seemed stuck in a time loop. Yung wala na bang naiba sa mga ginagawa mo araw araw. Lahat ay paulit ulit na lang. Everything she does repeats itself over and over again, without any changes, without any troubles... and that is what she truly wants. A peaceful and unchanging life.

Now, enough about her life. What about her interests?

Rhia has her own favourite things: her black leather gloves, her black hoodie and her journal. She would always wear her gloves and hoodie in order to hide from everybody's eyes when she used to go outside and to school, but even from herself at nananatiling ganoon hanggang ngayon. It is to hide her wholeness, wanting to be invisible. And lastly, her journal, where she would write anything. Anything. Just to help herself keep on moving forward. Encouraging words? Maybe. To let out all her bottled emotions? Again... maybe. The people who gave her this simple yet saviour gift is her parents; she trusts no one but them. Oh! Ayun nga pala, sa kabila ng mga pinagdusa niya sa buhay ay mayroon paring mga tao na pinili siyang mahalin at hindi itaboy tulad ng iba. Ang mga magulang niya. How nice. Her parents who chose to love her without disgust and cared for her without any second thoughts. So why would she ever need other people if her parents have always been there for her? Sapat na iyon sa kaniya at hindi na niya kailangan pa ng ibang bagay sa buhay.

She thought.

Ngunit may ibang inilaan ang tadhana sa kaniya. Destiny might be your companion or your enemy. And Rhia had no idea what 'it' would do to her life until everything she has built up until now started to crumble down. Piece by piece. Hindi niya inaakala na ang buhay na sinubukan niyang baguhin ay magbabago pa pala ng mas higit pa sa kaniyang inaasahan...

When she thought that her whole existence was meaningless and useless... and that nothing would change in her monotone life. Think again... she was awfully wrong.

Secrets and lies might lead her to her doom or good after all. *chuckles* Who knows.

°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+°*+

WARNING: I've put my dream cast on my story but if you want your imagination to work extra, then no probs! Happy reading my little dreamers!

P.S. be careful when you read on because some things might confuse your mind (I don't want your neurons malfunctioning) and be attentive to some details as they could be important to the story. (Hahaha parang mystery game kuno) Tenkyu!

Sincerely,

+your little master, the dreamer+