INTRODUCTION | AUTHOR'S NOTE

******************************

INTRODUCTION

******************************

Skywood Academy is a place where every ability is a gift... or a curse. A place where the ordinary cannot exist, but only the rarest and most special can live. Are you ready to enter this school? Another world? Where your dreams and nightmares can come true. But remember: you must live and fight or death will come knocking on your door.

Jayellèe Rhiannon Montelva has always been an outcast and she lived most of her life being hated and feared by everyone. Because of the way she was born, she has shut herself from the outside world, literally. And has been spending her days living in hiding and doubting her whole existence. People were disgusted and scared by her 'unusual' appearance and because she possesses an unhuman ability, she cannot fit in with the rest of the world. Hurt and insecurities keep her company and her difficult past keeps her from trusting people ever again. Living her yesterday the same as tomorrow, nothing changes in her life and she wants nothing more but a peaceful one. But looks like destiny and fate have something else in store for her when the only people she loves and trusts, disappear. What will she do?

As she enters a world that is far from what she has expected and never thought existed, truth and lies await her. Now she must unveil all the secrets and mystery surrounding her, herself and everything. Solving each puzzle, piece by piece. But danger lingers behind the dark veils of shadows and if she doesn't find what she's looking for in time... something unwanted might come her way. Not everybody is to be trusted just like not everything is to be seen. And where history and destiny are all in one place, fate may lead astray one who is filled with doubt. Blood could be shed and tears may endlessly fall, all must do what has been destined, but what if the strings of fate break? The unexpected is to be always expected, after all... life is filled with many things both bitter and sweet. Fire and spears might strike from wherever, and waves might bring you not ashore but anywhere unknown, must you go with the flow or fight the currents... let us see what will happen.

Challenges in life are far from what Rhia desires. Being the secretive and closed person that she is, issues about friendship, love, hate, trust, family, lies and many other unwanted things in her life are the least in her mind. Already struggling with herself and battling her inner self, what more could she possibly do?

Well, we might never know unless we see for our own eyes as the story unfolds...

°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*

FOREWORD

This is a work of fiction so all the names, events, business and places... are all product of the author's colorful and glittery imagination. Understand that any resemblance to actual people/animals, leaving or dead is purely coincidental.

If you didn't understand that then I suggest you make a visit to the authorities yourself and ask them what does "PLAGIARISM" mean. They will surely answer you with kindness, love.

All Rights Reserved 2017

°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*

STORY & BOOK COVER BY:

moi!

°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*°+*  

*****************************

AUTHOR'S NOTE

******************************

ATTENTION!!!

(THIS IS JUST UN-IMPORTANT BLABBERS OF MINE SO YOU CAN SKIP THIS NOTE IF YOU WANT)

Before moving on to the Prologue, a (not-so) quick note from the author wouldn't hurt:

Heyow!! I just want to thank you all wonderful people for clicking my story and I dare you to click the 'go back' button. ^_^

I hate writing in a corny way but my fingers do the opposite so bear with it and if you really wanna read this book till the end, get ready because it'll be one bumpy ride. And no, my story is not entirely filled with sugars and rainbows, it's also filled with bitter, spicy and salty things. Just like any other fantasy book, there are tons of things in the back of my mind aching to be written and be unleashed! I've always wanted to write one and so here it is! My first one to be exact so forgive my errors and typos, intindihin nyo na lang ako at kung hindi nyo parin ako maintindihan... aba'y bumili na lang kayo ng Dictionary ko, free lang naman. Maybe you'll notice that my writing is kind of particular, masasanay din naman kayo at pagpasenyahan nyo na language ko: for more than half of my life, I've been living in another country (EU).

Pero keri ko pa naman mag Tagalog, di nga lang ganoon kalalim or kagaling. Kaya kung magno-nosebleed kayo sa libro ko, wag kayo magalala at ganern din naman ako sa mga binabasa kong libro na pure Tagalog ng ibang authors.

No more other chitty-chit-chats, I just hope you enjoy my book and I tell you that this could be far from your expectations(?) Let's hope! And sana ay makasama ko kayo hanggang sa katapusan, the more the merrier! Mahilig kayo sa adventures? Edi sakay na kayo! Ako ang driver (even tho I still need to get my license, oh well) ehemm-- please, just enjoy the sceneriesXP 

God bless.

+ang maliit na master ng bayan+