INFO | The Ranking & Student System

[A/N: For those who are confused or if you ever forget anything about these systems, then do not hesitate to go here! ^^/]

******************************

RANKING SYSTEM

******************************

Info: the Ranking System is the main establisher of a student's status in the Academy. It establishes their level and ranking as a bearer, also in skill and control.

Bearer: people who possess extra-ordinary or super-human abilities.

*** *** *** *** ***

CATEGORY LEVELS: (from lowest to highest) - 1st establishing element

Novice - a beginner student who has yet to learn how to control their powers. Most novices are younger pupils, age ranging from 11 to 13. But there are also exceptions for younger ones who already discovered their ability at an early age.

Middler - an amateur student who can control their powers but have yet to master it in skill and balance. Most of the students are middlers, age raging from 14 to 17. But there are also those who remain in this category for a long time because of the difficulty in controlling the balance of their own ability.

Master - as said in the title, a master is a student who is a full-fledged ability-user or bearer. The highest in level, they have full (but still limited or not always) control in their powers and are very skillful in combat, defense, etc... However, a master still requires more training and it will never be a hundred percent control in balance for there is always space to learn more and exceed different kinds of limits in oneself. There are few master students and they are mostly the older ones, age raging from 18 to 21. But there also exceptions for younger ones who are regarded as geniuses or prodigies.

*** *** *** *** ***

CLASS OF ABILITIES: (from the safest to the most dangerous) -  2nd establishing element

Genesi - the class where abilities that can heal and create belong, even those related to Nature.

Technical - the class where abilities are related to technology and in the daily activities/aspects in life.

Tier - the class of abilities related to the human body (enhancements) and animals.

Peculiar - the class of rare and very uncommon abilities. These type of abilities are sometimes difficult to handle because they are more unique.

Psychic - second to the most dangerous class of abilities. These are abilities related to the mind, time and space. Some abilities of this class are difficult to handle and are sometimes subject to being destructive (even for the bearer themselves) if not controlled enough.

Moira - the class of the most dangerous and destructive of abilities. This class is feared and is considered to have the most power and skill, but if the ability is not used for the better of good it could lead to one's own destruction. The most difficult to handle, those who belong in this class sometimes have accessories that limit their power to not cause peril or threats.

*** *** *** *** *** 

SPECIAL CASE: 

Plusieur - this type is very rare and special, they are bearers who possess more than two or more abilities. Due to the quantity of abilities they possess, they belong not only into one but into multiple classes. But most of the times, the abilities that they possess are similar to each other and might belong to the same class. It is rare to find one who have an ability that belongs to the safest class and the other to the most dangerous, but this type has never been encountered yet.

*** *** *** *** ***

 ******************************

STUDENT SYSTEM

******************************

Info: the Student System stabilizes the dorm in which one will belong according to their status, and privilege at that.

*** *** *** *** ***

Lily - the dorm for the novice girls. They have a large common bathroom and shower room. (Four students in each room)

Willow - the dorm for the novice boys. Like the Lily dorm, they also have a large common bathroom and shower room. (Four students in each room)

***

Rose - the dorm for female middlers. Each room has its own bathroom and they have a large common lounge. (Three students in each room)

Oak - the dorm for male middlers. Like the Rose dorm, each room has its own bathroom and they have a large common lounge. (Three students in each room)

***

Venus - the dorm for female masters. They have larger rooms and each has its own lounge. (Two students or solo per room)

Zeus - the dorm for male masters. They also have larger rooms and each has its own lounge. (Two students or solo per room)