Ponyboy Imagine

This was requested by @Lrod2003

I have been at the park for about an hour now, riding the swings and riding my blue and green bike. The sun was setting so I thought it would be best to start heading home. But before I do that, I'll stop by Pony's house to at least say hello. I haven't seen him in a while since school has just started. I change my direction in mind and go the other way.

I start to ride my bike over there and I'm only a couple of blocks away until I hear the rumble of an engine. I start to ride a little faster.

"Hey! Where ya goin?!" Some soc asked, since they have a car, they drive right in front of me. "What do ya drunkies want?!" I growled. They started laughing at me and I just stood my ground, glaring at them. "Why don't ya come wit' us broad? Show you a good time~" They started slowly coming towards me and backing me into a corner. I look at my surroundings and see a couple of average size rocks. I quickly snatch the two and throw them to one's face, he stumbles back a bit, covering his nose.

"Ow! You little-get 'er!" I take this as an oppurtunity to ram my bike into another soc blocking my path and run. "Don't let her get away!" They all get into their car and start to head my way. "Help! Please! Someone!!" I run towards the Curtis house, I see three boys run my way. Steve, Two bit, and Pony.

"Get back 'ere!" The brunette soc grabs my arm and yanks me back, taking me towards their car. "Let go of me!" I squirmed violently and tried to elbow him in the gut, it didn't work. "Help! Pony!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Litzy!" All three boys ran towards me with their blades, Steve punched the soc holding me in the nose. He let go off me and I ran towards Pony. Two bit was fighting the other socs off and Steve joined him. I ran into his arms and he caught me.

"Jesus! Litzy! Are ya alright?!" He asked making me face him. I slowly nodded my head, shaking from the trauma. The socs ran back to their car and drove off.

****

I told the boys thank you for their help and they happily obliged. We walked over to Pony's house and we all hung out together. I sat next to Pony on the couch and he smiled.

"What's up Litzy?" He grinned and I smirked. "The ceiling" I said bluntly and laughed. He playfully rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Well no shit Sherlock" he replied and I kept laughing, after a few I settled down. "Hey Litzy...?" He said timidly, I nodded my head. "Can I talk to ya outside...?" He asked and I nodded my head slowly, curious on why he sounds like that. We walked to the front porch and I sat in the little arm chair next to the side walk. "What's goin' on??" I asked concerned.

"Uh-uh....." He kept stuttering and I put a hand on his arm. "Hey...it's ok, you could tell me anything..." I lightly grinned and he took a breath. "Litzy...will you be...my-uh...girl...friend..?" He had blush running up his neck and down to his ears. My heart sped up and I too was blushing as well. "Yes...yes! I will be your girl!" I answered, I jumped in his arms and embraced him. It took him a bit to process what happened but he grinned and hugged me back.

"I'm glad you said yes, I was afraid for a minute..." He said softly. I shook my head and pulled back. I gave him a quick peck on his cheek and he blushed some more.

Sorry this took so long! Hope you like it!

Love ya guys! STAY GOLD!💕💕💕😘😘😘