Anything for You (Armin x Reader)

this story...Gruesome... maybe... and if this one gets to any of you guys, I am sorry. But continue on.

__________________________________________

You wince. Scarlet drops fall to the ground. It joined with the stained fabric under your wrist.

That one was a little too deep. You cringe, looking at the shallow cuts all down your forearm. You hated the sight of your own blood, but you do this...

You shake your head and clean up, storing away the shard of a broken blade in the once white cloth. You put the pair in the hole in your mattress so no one will find it.

After finishing cleaning up yourself, you head to the mess hall to find some food. The sun had just risen and you were hungry. It seemed that many other people were too.

The building were the food was served was filled with sleepy cadets who wanted to get the warm food. You sigh and get in line behind one cadet who looked like he could crash at any second.

This makes you laugh as you grab your meal and head to an empty table, where you slowly get started for the long day ahead of you.

LINE BREAK

The sun was starting to go down by the time that you made your way back to the cafeteria to get your supper. You and many of your fellow cadets were all tired from the hard day of training you had that day.

As soon as you got your food, you slumped down in your chair at your always empty table. You never had anyone to sit by you, but you never minded.

You had made it your soul mission a long time ago to be alone. That way you would have no friends to miss if they were inevitably eaten by a Titan.

You don't eat the food on your plate for a while, just push it around making invisible patterns on your plate.

Next to you, you heard a chair being pulled out. At first, you thought that someone was just taking the chair, but a tray was placed on the table and someone with shaggy blonde hair that was covering their face sat down next to you.

Confusion filled your mind and you looked up to see who say at your table.

The person turned to look at you. They had green eyes and blonde hair that was cut in a bowl shape. They smiled at you and tilted their had like a dog.

"Hi. You're (y/n), right? I'm Armin." they told you with a smile. At first, you thought that it was a girl, then you realized it was a boy.

"Why are you here?" You ask bluntly. You look around the room to see all the other empty tables. It must've gotten late, because it was just the two of you and a couple of torches.

"Umm. Because it would be weird to sit alone when there are only two of us." Armin shrugs.

"Well I've always managed." you grumble in sort of a whisper.

"Oh I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean-" Armin stuttered.

"Save it. I don't like apologies and I don't like people." You stare coldly at him and hold up your hand. Armin looked taken aback and stared at you uncomfortably.

"O-okay. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your wrists?" Armin asked. You freeze and see that Armin was starting at your sleeve.

You pull the inside of your arm into your chest. You abandon your tray and run away from Armin. You had to get back to your room. You hated people and this is why. always thinking something was wrong.