In your arms (Connie x Reader)

I apologize for any feels, and the fact that I temporarily made Sasha MIA, just carry on (my wayward son) ((also, sorry supernatural fans for that last one)).

Semi important author's note at the end! I suggest you read it :3

___________________________________________

"Connie, you need to calm down. cry won't bring her back." Eren grabbed Connie's shoulders, trying to calm down the hysteric boy.

Connie was usually calmer than most of the people you would find in the survey core, but right now was not one of those times, and there was nothing you could do to help. No way you could soothe him, or make him feel safe. That was always Sasha's specialty, but Sasha was currently MIA.

No one had seen Sasha leave, but it has been almost 2 days since her disappearance, and the survey corps couldn't stay much longer in one spot before we became overwhelmed with titans. everyone was wary, some sad that their joyful bundle full of potatoes and rainbows was missing, and a one had completely snapped.

"You don't understand do you?! I can't function without Sasha and (y/n) next to me!" Connie yelled at eren. You felt tears prick. the three of you had been so close, but you couldn't even find the strength to shed a single tear over one of your best friends.

"Connie." you tried to speak out, but it only came as a whimper.

"Connie! Shut up for a second. We don't actually know if Sasha is- is dead." Krista's voice cracked and Ymir sighed, as if she was bored by our grief.

"That doesn't help much." Connie spat.

"What the fuck Connie? She was just trying to be supportive." Ymir, who as soon as she felt her girlfriend flinch at the words said to her, growled at Connie. She gave Connie the death glare of the century as he turned away from them, not blinking once.

"Its alright, Ymir." Krista said as she calmed Ymir, who you swore was growling.

Everyone kept on arguing about Sasha's disappearance. 'She dead! She's missing! She'll be back soon!' These phrases kept getting repeated. Everyone was yelling at each other. Your head felt like someone was banging against it with a sledge hammer. 'She's dead! She's missing! She'll be back soon!' Kept repeating over and over in your head, conflicting with each other until they started to scream louder than the people around you. The words mashed together. You felt like your head was going to explode.

Out of fear, frustration, grief, whatever emotion was flooding through you, you scream. Just screamed. Everyone shut up, but the voices only got louder.

I'm going insane! Even your own voice was drowned out by the chanting.

Everyone was now looking at you. Krista was holding your arms trying to calm you. Eren was shaking your face trying to get you to talk, while Jean was telling eren not to do that, Armin was next to Krista trying to give you comforting words, with Mikasa and Ymir standing in the back not sure what to do. And Connie... Well Connie was just sitting starting at you with a blank, confused face.

For some unknown reason, all the voices hushed and you felt a burning rage spread through you. You break away from the people crowding you and walk straight out of the door afraid that you might punch Connie right on the face. Outside was cold and dark, but you didn't want a jacket and you didn't care where you ended up. Just away from them.

"Wait, (y/n), where are you going?" Someone called from the doorway. You didn't look back to see who was there, you just started to walk faster. When you heard footsteps coming from behind you, you broke into a run, and from there a sprint. But you could still hear the footsteps. Whoever was behind you was persistent, but you refused to look back.