Head over heels (Jean x Reader)

this was the only one I ever published in my other one shots, so I'm just going to leave it here...

(( this is my one shot. If it's not after Friday, Sept. 19, 2014, then my Jean one shots should still be up to prove it.))

_______________________________________

"Can you just leave me alone? I told you I hate you."

You storm away from Jean, who was desperately trying to get you to love him. You had no clue why, as you already loved someone else, and he knew it too.

"No. That's not a good enough reason for me to leave you alone." Jean teased as he caught up with you.

"How about this. You are a jerk, a complete asshole, you smell like titan feces, and you're a horse." You stop in the middle of the hallway and cross your arms.

"Ah, see those are good reasons, except, titans don't desecate and I'm not a horse." Jean frowned as he said horse.

"The more you deny it, the more it's true." You sass back at him. You continue walking down the hall and turn into a usually empty hallway. You decided this was the best place to go to beat some sense into your stalker.

"It is not. Titans seriously can't poop." Jean whined.

"I meant that you were a horse. everyone knows that. just expect who you are." you mock him.

" but that's not me! " Jean pouted.

"are you sure? I think it explains you perfectly." you stop, since you can't seem to shake him. Jean stopped too.

"Why are we here?" Jean asked.

"What di you mean 'here'?" you asked as you look around. there were just doors ask the way down the hall. nothing seemed to be out of place.

"this is the dorm area... are you trying to seduce me, (y/n)?" Jean asked cockily.

"Fuck you, horse. I didn't know where I was going. Plus, why would I do that when I hate you?" you reply hotly. you cross your arms and give him a death glare as he responds.

"Oi! I'm not a horse! And you don't hate me, you just don't know you love me yet." Jean smiled gently at you. arms rested easily at his side, and he didn't seem to care if it embarrassed you or not. You city's feel the fire burning on your checks and you hated it.

" I'm more of a dog person. " you hiss and walk quickly down the hall again.

"So that's why you like Eren so much!" Jean called to you. he hadn't moved from where he was at earlier.

you stop dead in your tracks and wipe around to face your victim. Jean was just standing where he was earlier, clearly proud of himself as he waited for you to retaliate.

"You are dead, Jean!" you yell as you rush towards him.

you get there quickly, and grab his collar, pulling him down to your level so you can talk to his face. You open your mouth to yell at him, when he suddenly moved forward, causing your lips to collide together.