Birthday boy (Sousuke x Reader LEMON)

'Free! Eternal Summer' fanfiction - I do not own any of the mentioned characters.

This is my very first work to post here - all I ask of you is some mercy XD But seriously, I really do hope for some feedback or comments (maybe? please ;') ). Should you notice any mistakes please tell me , I really want it to be written as correct as possible.

Enjoy!

Having finished work you hurried back home. It was Sousuke's birthday and you and Makoto were throwing him a surprise party. You did all the grocery shopping the day before, not to mention the gift, which had been purchased over a month earlier, but you still had some preparations to make. You heard your phone ringing. It was Makoto.

-Hi [F/N-chan] , unfortunately I have some bad news - you heard him say.

-What is it Mako-chan? - you two would always address each other like that, unlike Sousuke, who usually used the full names - Has something happened? - you asked a bit worried.

-Well, turns out I have to stay for a night shift... - he sounded sad.

-What?! But you've said that today, you... what about the party? - you were very much disappointed.

-You know I'd love to be there with you, guys, but I cannot argue with my boss - he paused - not again - he added.

-Yeah I know, I just hoped we would all get together this evening - you knew that he had to stay for the shift unless he wanted to lose the job.

-I'm so sorry [F/N-chan] ...

-Don't be - he's so sweet and you didn't want him to feel bad for something he didn't have any influence on.

-But...

-We'll spend some *valuable* time together during the weekend - you said unconsciously smirking, trying to cheer him up.

-Okay, then. - you heard his voice brighten up.

-See you soon Mako-chan~

-Bye, sweetheart~

Just as you started to worry how you're gonna prepare everything in time, you got a brilliant idea. It seemed nearly perfect, all you had to do was to visit one more shop.

Time skip

No sooner were you finished with all the preparations than the doorbell rang. You opened the door and Sousuke entered the house.

-Welcome home, Sousuke~

-Yeah, I'm back... - he replied with a tired voice, not looking at you. However, next second left him completely speechless as he'd thrown you a glance.

-[F/N-chan] ...- he uttered still shocked.

You were wearing a lacy red bra paired with matching panties and black stockings, not to mention the cute choker hugging your slender neck. You took his jacket and hugged him.

-Happy birthday, Sou. -you whispered into his ear lightly brushing your lips against his earlobe - Come sit down. - you took his hand and led him to the couch standing in the living room.

-I've made you some treats... - you tried to go and bring them, but were soon stopped by a pair of strong arms hugging your waist.

-You're the only treat I want right now, [F/N]. - he murmured as he was planting kisses on your neck and leaving red lovemarks.

-Sousuke, but don't you... - you didn't finish as his long fingers went up your inner thigh reaching the core. You moaned.

-You're the only 'thing' I want to do right now.- after he said that you found yourself blushing.