Caught Up

Sorry For Taking Forever To Update But Here's A Chapter Comment & Tell Me How You Like It !

REESE POV

Jakayla Been Sick Af Lately 😷 I'm Starting To Think She Pregnant 🤰🏽 Buh Every Time I Ask Ha She Change The Subject So We Sitting On The Couch Watching Tv 📺 And She All In Her Phone I'm Not The Type To Go Through A Girl Phone Or Trip Cause I Trust But I Got This Gut Feeling Jakayla Playing Me Man Every Time Her " Boobie " Text She Turn Ha Phone A Lil So I Can't See I Act Like I Don't Notice And Keep Watching Tv A Nigga Far From Dumb I'm A Lover Boy But No Where Near Dumb. So She Get Up Tah Go To The Bathroom And Put Her Phone Down. Soon As She Closed The Bathroom Door I Picked It Up Just In Time *Ding *
Boobie 💕🤞🏾: What Part Of This Shit You Not Getting ? That Baby Ain't Mine Better Blame It On Ya Lil Boyfriend My Shorties Ain't Gone Want Me If I Got A Baby
A Nigga Heart Broke In Pieces Man She Been Cheating ? 💔 We Been Together Since Middle School And I Curved So Many And She Playing A Nigga For A Fool. She Knew I Always Wanted A Baby With Her And She Pregnant But It Might Not Be Mine. 😭 I Whipped My Tears Put Her Phone Down I Walked Upstairs Grabbed Some Clothes And Started Out The Door Just Then She Came Out The Bathroom " Baby Where You Going? " She Said Looking All Stupid " Jakayla You Pregnant Bruh !? " She Looked Down And Was Like " Yes " I Sucked My Teeth " My Baby Or Your "Boobies" ? " She Looked Up At Me And Started Crying " Reese I'm Sooo Sorry 😔 I Fucked Up Please Don't Leave Me I'll Stop Talking To Him I .. I Need You " She Started Boohoo Crying But A Nigga Ain't Even Care I Pushed Passed Her And Got Into My Car. I Drove To My Mama Spot My Mama My Bestfriend Her And My Sister. They Always Keep A Nigga Up I Walked in The House W/ My Bag 💼 " Heeeyyy Bubba Heeeyyy Mama Mann " They Both Said With Excitement I Smiled A Lil " Hey My Main Lady's " My Mama Stopped In Ha Tracks " Unt Uh What's Wrong You Got A Bag And You Don't Look So Happy " My Sister And My Ma Looked At Me Waiting For Me To Speak. " Jakayla Been Cheating And She Pregnant And She Don't Know If Its Mine Or His " My Tears Just Went To Flowing My Mama Hugged On Me " Baby Don't Cry. " It's Just A Lesson Learned " My Sister Was 38 Hot She Grabbed Her Snickers And Was Finna Go Out The Door And My Mama Stopped Her " Liyah That Damn Gal Pregnant You Gone Go To Jail ! Just Wait Till She Drop " Liyah Turned Around And Looked At Me She Came And Whipped My Face " Don't Cry Bubba I'll Get That Hoe Later " I Smiled Cause My Sister Be On It About Me " Okay Lil Lady "

JAKAYLA POV

I Called My Mom Crying Telling Her Everything That Done Happened She Was Disappointed In Me But She Calmed Me Down. " Kayla Did You Try And Call To Talk To Him " " Yess Mah And He Not Answering He Ignoring All My Calls And Reading My Messages " I Cried Some More But Even Harder My Mom Just Got Silent " Baby You Got To Do What's Right. & Fix What You Broke Mama Ain't Raise No Hoe " I Said Yes Mama I Love You 😘She Said She Love Me Too And We Hung Up I Went To Quan House And Through The Side Door I Wasn't Surprised He Had A Bitch In There. He Was There Fucking I Just Stood There To See How Long It Was Gone Take Him To Realize I Was There. She Was Moaning And Calling Him Daddy I Stood There In Tears 😭 She Noticed Me & Pushed Him Out Of Her He Turned To Look At Was She Was Looking At & Saw Me He Sucked His Teeth. " Man Kayla What You Doing !? " He Tried To Grab Me But I Pushed Away & Stormed Out Crying.

6 Months Later

Reese POV

I Woke Up To My Alarm It Was 8:20 Am I Got Up Took A Shower & Got Dressed I Stopped By McDonalds On The Way To Jakayla House. Lol Yeaaa She Had To Get Out My Shit So She Got Ha An Apartment I Text Ha
Possible BM 😔💔🤰🏽 : I'm Outside
She Read My Shit & Came Straight Outside She's So Big Now Today She Finding Out What She Having & Shit I've Been Helping Her Cause The Fuck Nigga She Cheated W/ Don't Want Nun To Do W/ Her Or The Baby. " Hey Reese 😊 " She Said All Excited " Hey Ma You Ready To See What You Having ? " She Smiled "Yesssssss"
(23 Mins Later )

We Arrived & We Walked In She Was Beyond Excited All On A Nigga & Shit I Forgive Her But If This Ain't My Baby Ima Cut Her Lose And If It Is Ima Be There For Mine But I Can't Fw Her Like I Use To My Mama And Family Don't Like Her No More But She Caused It On Herself " Mrs.Jakayla " The Lady Called We Got Up & Went Tah Da Back. She Laid On The Table Ian Gone Lie I'm Nervous Asf 😩 The Doctor Put The Jelly On Her Stomach She Was Looking At Me With All The Happiness In The World 🌎 I Love Jakayla But I Can't Go Back I Did Good By Her For Years Mann For Her To Put Us In The Situation We In 💔 Shit Broke A Nigga Man. Y'all Are Having Twin Boys 💙👶🏽 A Nigga Heart Skipped Some Beats 💗 I Was Having Boys I Hope. I Kissed Kayla On The Forehead. She Was Beyond Happy.
After She Got Herself Together We Went Tah Get Some Food. She's So Fat Lol She Wanted McDonald's So That's What We Got.  We Ordered Our Food & Sat Down She Looked At Me Like She Was About To Cry But Before She Spoke Our Number Was Called I Got Up To Get Our Food. & Sauces I Gave Her The 20 Piece Nuggets & Sweet N Sour Sauces She Was So Big. She Could Sit The Sauce Cup On Her Stomach It Was So Cute. I Was So Caught Up In The Moment I Forgot About It All. After About 30/45 Mins. We Was Out & On The Way Tah My House. We Both Washed Up & She Laid Under Me I Rubbed Her Stomach & We Went To Sleep.

Labor Day
  ( Jakayla POV )

I Was Making Me Some Cereal When My Water Broke I Felt The Warm Substance Down My Leg But I Thought I Pee'd Until I Felt A Sharp Pain " SHIIIIT WDF " I Grabbed The Phone & Dialed Reese * Phone 📱 Ringing "
Reese : Mmm Hello ?
Jakayla: Reese My Water Broke
Reese : FUCKKING SHIT I'm Otw !

( Reese POV )

    I Drove Fast As Hell Tah Get To Her. Once I Got Her In The Car. We Went Straight To The Hospital & They Checked Her Straight In. Soon As She Was There For Bout A Good  30 Mins Jakayla Was Ready To Push I Cut Both Of The Boys Umbilical Cords & Held Ja'Kaiden While Jakayla Held Ja'Kalyn I Felt Like I Was At The Top Of The World Till The Doctor Came In Asking Am I Ready Tah Swob & Get The DNA ... He Swobbed Us & Left.

(Jakayla POV )
It Felt So Good For Me To See Reese Holding The Boys. I Hope They Come Back His. It Will Be Better For Us All
" Um Mrs.Jakayla & Mr.Reese The Results Are In " I Looked At Reese He Looked At Me " Go Ahead " I Said " Mr.Reese The Results Are... "