Chapter 13

We pulled up on the Santa Carla beach by the rock cliffs edge and far away from the boardwalk; I could see the glow from the fire exiting the mouth of our cave from here. Paul took the long way home so we could avoid people seeing me covered in blood. I got off his bike first and started walking toward the water before I turn to look at him.

"Well, are you going to join me?" I started undressing, leaving only my underwear on.

"Maybe with a little encouragement" He smirked and I walked towards him, dropping my clothes at the wheel of his bike and leaning in to kiss him. "Is that enough?" I asked as I could taste the blood from his lips. "More" He whispered before he leaned in to deepen our kiss and I pulled away.

I turned my back to him and started walking towards the ocean again, taking off what little clothes I still had left on and dropping them in the sand behind me. "How about now?" I looked back at him as I put my feet in the waves, the moon lit up the night sky so I could see him slowly getting off his bike before he began to pull his shoes and the rest of his clothing off. He walked to me and I started to pull him into the calm waves with me.

"You're so beautiful" He whispered to me before pulling me into his arms in the water. I felt him rub his hands over my body as the dried up blood washed away in the water. We sat in silence while time passed as he helped rinse the blood out of my hair.

"What if she has loving family waiting at home for her to come back? I'm sure she was the kind of girl who would have had a curfew." I played with the water as I felt his fingers running through my hair.

"That's life, people don't always come home.  Her family will grieve and give her a funeral but eventually they'll learn to move on... I know you won't believe me but we did nothing wrong. It's the circle of life; we're just the bigger predator on the food chain." He began to massage my neck to relax me.

"Yeah but they had lives, people who loved them-"

"Did you eat chicken and steak when you were human?" He cut me off. "Yeah but-"

"It's no different, you don't think that cow felt no pain or the chicken wasn't happy? The strong eat the weak, that's just how it goes." I nodded, even if I didn't agree with him there was nothing I could do about it now. I turned to face him and he pulled me into his arms, we stayed like that floating with the waves as the moon got lower and I knew the sun would be up in a few short hours.

I felt his hands caressing my back to comfort me as my head rested on his shoulder. Then he began to kiss my neck, softly at first before becoming more passionate. I raised my head to meet his lips with mine, kissing him deeply when I felt his fingers slide between my thighs as he began to touch me. My quiet moans began to break the silence around us as I pulled him closer to me, wrapping my legs around his waist before I felt him slide into me. He fucked me hard and passionately, I've never felt so close to him before. It was like our souls were dancing and I was really connecting with him on a deeper level than I ever have before.

When we finished, I pulled away and met his eyes with mine. He was staring at me so intently - both of us breathing heavily.

"I love you" I exhaled softly.

"I love you too" He said quietly before pulling me into his arms once more.